*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293488-Gays-going-to-Hell
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Virus
Rated: 18+ · Article · Adult · #1293488
This is an edited down version of the original that I posted on Myspace a long time ago
Where do you get off thinking it's okay to be bum humping another dude? For Christ sakes, that's an exit-only hole, and I think that's in the bible somewhere, but that's neither here nor there. This particular article is focusing on the dirty, disgusting, filth, that is known as glory holes. What the hell is up with all those gosh darn glory holes in truck stops. Dudes that just disgusting. Theres no room in the rest room for...THAT. What do you think your deceased grandparents are saying when they are stopping by to check in on their only grandson? And he is in the process of shoving mystery chorizo from the other stall into his mouth. I think they are pretty disappointed. Wtf dude, take that salami out of your mouth. Find Christ. If you do, I am fairly certain the answer to the question in the subject line is no. But if not, the question still remains… Gays, going to Hell?



Ps: I believe that lesbianism (hot lesbian and bi chicks only) is a beautiful thing, and should be recorded in a professional manner whenever possible. If any of you have such footage, you are encouraged, if not demanded, by me to share it with guys around the world…or at least me. :)

This is an edited down version of the original that I posted on Myspace a long time ago.. The original got me a bunch of hate mail. So if your gonna send me hate mail just know this.
1. I don't think gays are going to hell
2. I don't want gays to go to hell
3. I have no problems with gays (think it's disgusting but that's my opinion)
4. Again I don't think your gay brother or best friend or whoever is going to hell nor do I want them too.
© Copyright 2007 Virus (virus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293488-Gays-going-to-Hell