*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293754-My-First-Love-Story
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Gothic · #1293754
This is a story about a young girl who loved a vampire very much... too much...
It was night, as she was sitting there, all alone in the dark, prisoner of her own thoughts, tormented by her own memories, crying for the only love she ever had, living for her sweet pain.

And then, when the hope was gone, and it looked as if she would never see herself again in the mirror of happiness, there he was, once again, for the last time, coming at her window.

She cried: she couldn’t believe her eyes! Was it true? Was it a dream? Slowly, she opened the window for him, and he came in.

Tall, black, with his mouth painted with blood, he looked so pleased to see her standing there for him. His teeth shining in the moonlight, his eyes penetrating her like a silver sword, his hands touching her gently, his cold lips eating hers.. She would have run away, but his passion and her desire wouldn’t let her make a move.

Their night of love started then. She couldn’t believe what she felt. They were lost in the waves of love and in the pillows of her bed, and they wished that moment to last forever. But the morning wasn’t on their side, and it rushed the sunrise, as if it knew that it was the last time they would ever see each other. And so, he left, leaving her alone to cry.

This took place a year ago. Now she was again sitting in front of her window, like all other nights since their magic night, with their child in her arms.

The child was sleeping, but she was crying. Does he, her only love, know that she is holding in her arms the miracle of their love?

The moon was shining on the sky, and her coat made of stars’ dust was sharing its light with the dark sky, making the tears of a girl sitting at the window with her baby, shine. All of a sudden, a black tall shadow flew over the sky, making the night darker. He flew at the window of the crying girl with her child in her arms.

She looked at the sky through the window as the moonlight didn’t reach her anymore. She thought she was imaging things, but that black tall shadow seemed to be so real. So real that she could hear it knocking on her window. She opened the window with fear in her soul, hope in her heart and tears in her eyes… And there he was, waiting for her to let him in.

He kissed her dry lips. She felt his lips poisoning herself. He looked in her cold blue eyes. His look upon her felt dark and warm. He touched her arm… and whispered:

“Come with me in my dark palace, where you will be my queen and our son will be our prince…”

She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Was it true? Was it a dream? How could he know that she had given birth to a son? Their son.

“I watched you every night” he whispered, guessing her thoughts. “I saw your pain, I saw your sorrow, I saw your tears… and now it’s time to forget about all… it’s time to be together… as we belong…”

He watched her? Her and her baby? He saw her pain, her sorrow, her tears, and yet, he hadn’t come to them when they needed him?

“Why?” she muttered. “Why now?”

He looked at her as if he’d say “Aren’t you happy to see me at last? Weren’t you missing me?”. And then, she understood. She understood that, for him, she was just an object, just a foolish young girl, who loved him too much… No, she would not go with him. No, she would not give him her baby.

“Leave us alone…” she muttered, with an unforgiving look on her face, and her eyes swimming in tears.

He was stupefied. A drop of blood fell from his eyes on her lips. She walked away, and spitted his blood.

“Go away…”

He looked at her for the last time, and then he flew away out of the window, getting lost in the darkness of the night, feeling as alone as she had felt when she was expecting him…
© Copyright 2007 Alyssa DarK (alyssa_dark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1293754-My-First-Love-Story