*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294104-The-Laws-Of-The-Universe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by B.C.
Rated: · Article · Inspirational · #1294104
People don't understand the laws of the universe. As you think, so shall you be.
Do you ever wonder why you never get what you want? Why your life isn’t going the way you expected it to go? Why you just can’t seem to get a break?

It’s because of the way you’re thinking.  The way you think is the way your life will go. In other words, if you think only negative thoughts, you will have a negative life and you will get exactly what you asked for.

On the other hand, if you think positive thoughts you will have a positive life and you will accomplish more.

It’s all a matter of how you think.

Believe it or not, the universe will give you what you want, but you have to think it and believe it. Unfortunately, most of us only think of what we don’t want. I don’t  want to get bills in the mail, I don’t want to lose my job, I don’t want people to dislike me, I don’t want to fail. If you’re thinking of what you don’t want, that’s what you’re going to get, more of what you don’t want. It’s called the law of attraction.

There have been several books written about the law of attraction, the most recent and very popular is The Secret. It explains exactly what this article is about, everything that happens in your life; you attracted it by your thoughts.

So, instead of thinking about what you don’t want all the time, try this; try thinking about what you do want. What do you want in life, more money? A better job, a nicer home; the perfect relationship? What exactly do you want in life? Write it down and then, think about that for a change.

In fact, go beyond thinking about it. Actually believe you’re there already. Imagine you have more money; imagine you have that nice car or home, that better job, the perfect relationship. Actually believe you will get it and it will happen.

As you believe, so shall you be. Those aren’t just words, they are truth.

There are nine laws of the universe.

Here is an example of each law in action in the everyday world.

1. The Law of Mentalism. Every thing that appears in your world was once a thought you had. When I teach students metaphysics, I ask them to indicate an important event in their life and then to return to the place in time when they planted the seed for this event with a thought. A woman told me she had suffered in poverty for 7 years having foolishly bought a business in the worst part of town. She realized this was because once she had prayed to experience as broad and as deep a life as possible. That was when this seed was planted.

2. The Law of Correspondence. This law teaches us that we can understand the unseen by carefully observing what we can see with our own two eyes. When a woman is about to go out on a date with a new man, I encourage her to look at how he treats the waitress and how he eats his meal. This is the way he will be treating her and having sex with her after his guard is down (should she choose to continue to date him).

3. The Law of Vibration. Everything vibrates. Nothing is still. This Law helps us to understand the essence of things. It is this fine network of vibrations that connects us with every other living thing. You might picture it as an invisible world wide web. It is in tune with the vibrations of the universe that we attract and are attracted to every experience in our life. To use a metaphor, suppose you like country and western music. If you set your radio dial to country and western you will not hear classical or jazz music. If you vibrate at a peaceful level, you will not meet people who are violent.

4. The Law of Polarity. Everything has its opposite. This law helps us to understand the principles of yin and yang. Some energy attracts and some energy repels. One is not better than the other but both exist. I like to think of the astronomical world where one body can capture another by pulling it into its sphere of influence. This principle can be understood in life when we recognize the truth in this saying: If you want him to be more of a man, be more of a woman.

5. The Law of Rhythm. The pendulum swing manifests in everything. The measure of the swing to the left is the measure of the swing to the right. This law operates in life quite visibly with people who are bipolar. One day they're up, the next they're down. For most people, the law is realized when they become very, very happy. The law dictates that next they will be very, very sad. To correct this is simple: To avoid being very unhappy, avoid being very happy.

6. Cause and Effect: There are many planes of causation but nothing escapes this law. The best writing on this law, which is the law of Karma, is found in Emerson's Essay on Compensation. It is available for free download on many internet sites.

7. Gender: Gender manifests on all planes. This law works in our lives by helping us to see that each male has an inner female within him and each female has an inner male. Both are necessary for creation and regeneration. These Laws of the Universe are meta-physical but they are as certain as the law of physics. What goes up must come down. You can be certain of it.

8. The Law of Love: The primary law is the Law of Love; all things exist within this law and are created out of it. Love is the total and complete acceptance of what is. Love allows. Love is about allowing yourself to be who and what you are and allowing that same right to all others. Without the Law of Love, free will could not exist. Free will does not come in portions, for you either have it or you do not have it. The Universe is a place of creation; it is a place of experience. You have come to this world by choice to experience yourself just as you have done in many other worlds and will do again in many other worlds after this one, whether they be physical or non-physical.

9. The Law of Attraction: As a creator through experience, you have complete free will to create what you wish, and you create through the process of magnetism, the process of attraction.

The Law of Attraction insists that all things similar in nature will naturally gravitate to one another and magnetise one another into their own field. This applies to all things in the Universe; it applies to thought. All energy, and thought is energy, is magnetic to those things with a similar vibration.

"The Law of Attraction states that everything draws to itself that which is like itself."
Stop thinking negative and start thinking positive and you will start living a positive life filled with everything you want.

We all have the ability to think on a higher plane than the one we are currently on.

You are what you think. Remember that and have a great life.
© Copyright 2007 B.C. (worldwidebc at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294104-The-Laws-Of-The-Universe