*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294652-Dreamworld
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1294652
just a little something.... lol please excuse the length...
The moon was high in the midnight sky, it was exacty 00:00 and William, of sheffield fell immediatley asleep after lying in his bed for many hours, wishing he could pass into his favourite realm, the dreamworld, a dark abyss of anything you wanted, at least this is what is thought of this alternative world. He instantly realised after his physical body had layed down to rest that his spiritual manifestation had passed through the barrier of reality to this vast landscape in which he could mould to anything he wished.
His spirit body drifted slowly across te bland nothingness and halted abruptly to look around. Nothing. In all directions... except up, as he looked to the skies he could see... "A palace!" he exclaimed to himself as if he was in a room with dozens of others, this was new to him, he tried to remember everything from his previous visits to this world and this, this palace in the sky, he had never seen such a vast wonder in all of his 13 years of life. A wind started to build up, lifting tiny grains of etherreal sand off of the ground, swirling in all directions, he looked around in confusion, his eyes glistening with wonder as he payed attention to ever minute detail of this miniature storm of sand and dust, again he looked up to gaze upon the palace in the sky, and to his astonished dismay... it was gone. He turned around, spinning relentlessly gazing all over the vast plains he was standing in, nothing, he could see nothing.
The sandstorm died. He gazed ahead in utter confusion, his long fringe covering his eyes, he shook his head to remove strands of his hair from covering his eyes. Turning around, astounded, he met himself inches away from the view of another person, William stared into this mysterious strangers eyes, and the stranger replied in the same way, only... in more of an understanding manner, as if he was searching for something within William.
© Copyright 2007 Darkckai (darkckai at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294652-Dreamworld