*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294706-The-Four-Casters---New-Power
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Chapter · Children's · #1294706
Imagine the TV show Charmed, but in this it has four main characters.
Chapter 1

Sarah was late for school as usual. Aaron had already gone to work after waking Sarah up, Aaron was Sarah’s brother, he worked at an internet company called ‘World Today’ Aaron designed the company’s website. He had just started this job last week after he had completed an application form on the Internet. Aaron was 20 years old and had just been fired from a gardening job. He didn’t really like working outside because he had hay fever and it always meant that a 5 minute job took 20 minutes instead. While working at his new job Aaron had put the company’s website right after 2 days, his manager was very surprised and impressed.

Sarah was getting ready for school, washing her face, packing her bag with her lunch and school supplies. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door, Sarah looked round at the clock on the wall.

“8 o’clock already” she sighed

So she stopped what she was doing and headed to answer the door.

“Hey” Sarah said as she opened the door and saw it was Natalie and Jordan.

“Hello” they replied both together.

“I will be read in a minute” remarked Sarah

Sarah let Natalie and Jordan stand in the hall way while she finished packing her bag.

To Be Continued….
© Copyright 2007 pokemaster (aboffin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1294706-The-Four-Casters---New-Power