*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1297417-The-Love-Gesture
by Forte
Rated: E · Fiction · Religious · #1297417
the age old love tale in my words
The Love Gesture

The intimate relationship between a young man and a young lady is termed
‘LOVE’ by us. And so is our God’s love tale. He was in a similar circumstance.
He fell in love with you.
As a rule, lovers always decide three things as a part of their love life.
They are, the time to meet, the place to meet and the words to speak. Our innocent lover too thought of this. His love was so intense that He decided never to part from you. But the time to begin had to be planned, and our innocent lover was in a state of ‘happy confusion‘. He created a new place to meet you, this whole massive universe; and He selected the most beautiful earth. He decorated it with the deep blue seas, mountains & trees, the skies with the clouds, and all the marvelous creatures. From the little butterflies to the gigantic dinosaurs, everything was a sign of his love & every scribble a mark of beauty. For His love that is you, are ‘the beauty’. And what He wanted o say was the first thing, He had discerned in His heart.
But our innocent lover is a poor expresser. He played the roles of a loving Father, Almighty God, The Good Shepherd, the Master, but being an innocent lover was too new for Him. He waited & waited until one day, His love just gushed out of His heart. He could not but remove His garment of Glory & in the incarnation of His Son, He came to this beautiful place, stretched His arms with love to embrace you. Those open arms were a very pleasant sign for you but a very painful pasture for Him. With the thought that He may give up stretching due to pain, they were nailed. To wait patiently for you His legs were nailed.
Now this Prince of Love expressed His love in the most powerful of ways. His eyes shed tears & His body shed Blood. He spoke countless words in the language of silence. And after all He only wanted to say three little words “I Love you”.
© Copyright 2007 Forte (sherlie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1297417-The-Love-Gesture