*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298161-Dear-Mother
Rated: E · Documentary · Other · #1298161
This is a short letter to my mother.
Dear Mama,

This letter is for you simply to tell you that I love you. I often think that God loves me for giving me a mother like you. Truly, you’re my guardian angel. When you cry, my heart bleeds tears. When you’re happy, my heart flies like a free bird. Without you, I’m a wingless bird trying to fly, but can only weep for his mother. I think the most important thing in life is family. More important than anything. I know I sometimes say that my career is more important, but the truth is, it’s not. Nothing comes close to family. I love you, dad, Rand and Mays more than anyone else in this entire world. You’re my family and I’m proud to be part of this wonderful family. I know one thing, when I win that Oscar one night, I’ll make sure you’re up with me on the stage so I could tell the whole world what a great mother you are.
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, and if I could say that a million times, I would. Why? Well, it’s simple: that’s because I love you.

From your son,

H.
© Copyright 2007 hnameer (hnameer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1298161-Dear-Mother