*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301156-Concessions
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1301156
Faith --- holy wars, crusades, inquisitions, reign of terrors, witch hunts, temperance
    There dawns in every life an occasion in which a shared blessing indemnifies for any past significance and the savior of later fulfillment.  Whether spirituality has been an attainable goal or progress for the redemption of a blessed event, at the crossroads of life, early lessons mount upon their allegory remanding conclusions and justification. 
    Evolving spiritual man takes a woman.  He has sought the permanence of Christ within another in which he entrusts his faith and the source of his religious foundation, their gifted union ascending circumstance, guiding them to the holy Godhead.  What they contribute jointly has been purged, expurgated from its primary intentions and adapted for courage and fortitude.  And what steadfastly endures, remains throughout transition, if any, is the memory of salvation, that epiphanous episode searching through their souls looking within.  The elation of victory.
    To analogize modern, contemporary living and harried lifestyle to any spiritual quest for dominance, strength, wisdom, and endearment is to intensify tribulations and uncertainties which circulate throughout each set of these systems.  Ideally, these systems complimentarily support themselves by substituting alternative solutions yet still fine tuning the results, everyday answers and further perfecting their mechanisms.  The binary relationship between spiritual man and his woman within this context is a paradigm for dynamic modern religious thought and successful living.  Falling short of these goals, we are encouraged to renew the path, to get back in touch with ourselves, our God, our souls. Send down the lifeline.
    Spiritual man evolves.  His woman and family support and respect his evolving role defined by Christianity and religious teachings.  His decisions are based upon common sense predicated upon this and the best interests of his family. Disagreements are less the secular, amoral controversies spurring, spawning social debate that imbibe for personal choice within one system but more inclined to concern, involve tactical quandaries for serving their best interests.  If, indeed, spiritual man decides alone, the possibility for conflict remains exceedingly remote.  However as his role evolves, his woman and family too, evolve in relation to him, becoming assistants, contributors, liaisons to the decision-making family process that seeks to best serve them utterly.
    Spiritual families have encroachingly disintegrated without hope due to familial splits that have derived from intemperance within both systems corrupting the individual, a sense of rectitude and principle usurping substance and function. 
Is it an advantage or failure of the spiritual family to inculcate its members so fervently, pridefully, self-righteously?  Is it not this very commitment to Christ that rages like intolerance? 
    Spiritual man humiliates from the dearth of ready-made, manufactured references and referential thought for the basis if his much-desired biblical solutions, some New Testament parable for healing.  He is aware of his futility, that initiatory discovery that by example he cannot lead, so he requires a higher authority to justify his actions, call to action.  Defending any moral position cannot substantiate his moral imperative to defend, preserve his family unit against secular agitation, worldly views that threaten the prophecy of their life.          
    If spiritual man does not inwardly seek or if he is not spiritual, in fact, a different man, a different human being,  he must rely upon secondary and tertiary sources to increase his knowledge, attempting new perhaps unfamiliar methods to salvage
a deteriorating spiritual condition.. The focus upon recent discovery oftentimes is
sufficient to introduce or withdraw from a family perspective, a less obstinate position by which the desired Godhead can penetrate through the muddle.     
      Progressively, spiritual man and family may regain their religious composure acknowledging the paradoxical nature of their blessed strength that has sought to overwhelm them.  The layman neophyte may have stimulated a desire for more spiritual knowledge that will either convert him absolutely or temporarily remand him opportunistically later.  Both individuals will surmount their personal feelings of transgression, preparing for the anticipated time of healing.
    A man and a woman once delivered the birth of their first child at a time of the most wrenching soul searching.  The financial and emotional strains upon each parent, which seemed compounded by their awakening incompatibility, had eviscerated the spiritual confidence of the couple so profoundly that they had literally wept at the notion of having the baby.  The man had not chosen a career wisely, opting for a livelihood predicated upon individual productive merit and success.  This worried him because he had only encountered sporadic commitment within his endeavors. 
    Seeking the benevolence of Christ, his spiritual and religious counselors could only offer him solace through renewal of faith.  Furthermore, the state of his condition provoked his anger and frustrated the ensconcement of the religious home and upbringing that he had intended for a large family.  Uncharacteristically, the man reacted negatively during his wife’s pregnancy to term by neglecting her and increasing the duration of time spent at work, often not sacrificing even a moment for the precious sake of a phone call.  Instead responding to perceived pressure at office and amidst the field, he would occasionally consult his prepared notes relating to the rectification of spiritual and personal dilemma.  Almost every instance of allegory and parable taught individual reliance and blind, miraculous faith in God or one’s ability, belief in attainment.  If there had been one pattern by which to follow, one biblical historical figure to emulate, he would have done it, become it.  As such, his moral strength became exacerbated, seeking renewed justification in his personal uncertainty about what he believed he had known.
    It was not an uncomplicated pregnancy and the woman experienced amplified
symptoms.  Her spiritual and physical strength assisted her with overcoming this but without the direction and attention of her religious partner, her emotional turmoil often led to severe bouts with depression and despair so desperately that she was unable to sleep or rest comfortably.  On one occasion,  absentmindedly, she had carelessly left the kitchen’s gas pilot burning.  The curiosity of neighbors desisted, prevented what was sure to be an unheralded tragedy.  And it was not until the occurrence of this incident that the man modified his working habits and began to fully realize the troubled emotional and psychological condition of his wife and her pregnancy. 
    Nonetheless, the man’s angry general disposition which was also perceived at work, funnelled more toward the demanding uncompromised of his wife for his spiritual care.  In addition, the man later lost his job.  Nevertheless, the woman remained resolute during her emotional and physical discomfort realizing that their religious family and home was her pride. She also often called her religious counselors complaining bitterly that her husband required their care since his religious demeanor had changed so abruptly.
    During this time, the man would have practically done anything to prevent the birth of their baby from seeming less than an auspicious or even fortuitous occasion.  But She would not allow him, especially if that meant that their spiritual integrity would be compromised, if not deferred.  If the man had to sacrifice her quality time during their greatest tribulation, if he felt compelled to relinquish his spirituality in favor of secular prerequisites, she would not permit it.  They needed help and would begin initially to help, respect themselves and new condition.  Their Godhead could be placed upon temporary hold because what they believed they had attained seemed more everlasting, more significant than any financial setback could ever be.  The man had been attributing his sense of impending failure and his ready anger to his pursuit of still more spirituality which he had correlated to require more financial pursuit.  Had their religious home been predicated upon this, they would not have been the Christians that they had endeavored to become throughout their lives, evolving in Christ.   

© Copyright 2007 The Bounty Hunter (truthreveller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301156-Concessions