*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301388-a-sacred-journey
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by marry
Rated: E · Chapter · Adult · #1301388
its all abt a sacred journey as chaucer wrote prologue to canterbury tales and tales
IT WAS MY LONG WISH TO GO THERE WHEN EVER I BEND MY HEAD IN PRAYERS ........ MADINA AND MAKAH THESE two CITIES COME BEFORE MY EYES and i wishd TO VISIT them ONE DAY.
AND THIS DREAM COME TRUE , AS MY PARENTS DECIDED TO GO THERE FOR UMRAH(A SACRED VOYAGE TO VISIT GOD'S PLACE)
I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GO WITH THEM FROM ALL OF NINE CHILDREN.
BUT I HAD NO IDEA IN MY MIND HOW WILL I PASS THIS PRECIOUS TIME OF MY LIFE .
ONLY ONE THING IN MY MIND THAT I WAS WITH MY PARENTS TO ATTEND THEM AND NOTHING ELSE AND NO SPIRITUAL FEELINGS AT FIRST NOR I FEEL BY LIVING OR GOING THERE.IT WAS AN AMAZING TOUR FOR ME ,I WAS IN THAT STAGE OF MY AGE WHERE ONE IS MORE CONCERNED WITH APPEARENCES AND CURIOUS TO KNOW AND JUDGE PEOPLE AROUND HIM.

I WAS MUCH EXCITED TO GO THERE BUT I HAD NO IDEA IN MY MIND ,WHAT WOULD  HAPPEND THERE,I HAD NO NO FEELINGS EXCEPT IT WAS LIKE AN ADVENTURE FOR ME.
what i enjoyed most was the company of our guide whom i am still unable to understand why was he a guide ???
he had passion to re-visit that places so he become a guide to take people with him.
but what i observe in his personality was his obsession to take number of people with him.he never care in actual for any one ,where as he  was much talkative but hardly he listen any ones request.
i will mention one thing which is very important n its about weather of that country where we hav to stay for 15 days n TEMPERATURE  remains 40 C TO 45 C mostly
© Copyright 2007 marry (marry_m at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301388-a-sacred-journey