*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301832-Hot-in-herre
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1301832
Frank wants to dance.
"Gee babe I wanna dance." Frank announced as they sat on their couch.
"Okay…then dance." Gerard replied not looking up but reading his new comic book.
"No I wanna dance with you." Frank smirked.
"What like slow dance?" Gerard looked up at him.
"No more like…um...let me show you." Frank stood up gesturing his hand for Gee to take.

With a sigh Gerard stood up humoring his short and sexy boyfriend. They both stood in the middle of the living room for about a minute while Frank looked like he was trying to decide on what to do.

"Stay right there." Frank patted Gerard chest.
"Okay." Gerard rolled his eyes as Frank walked to the entertainment center.

As Frank stood there flipping through the c.d. collection Gerard was standing there impatiently waiting for Frank to hurry his cute ass up. Gerard wanted to finish reading his new comic book he just bought. Frank finally put a c.d. in the player, pushing the buttons necessary buttons to make the song he wanted to play at the right moment. The music finally started and Frank walked back to his ticked boyfriend.
<I>Hot in.....
So hot in herre.....
So hot in...</I>
"What the fuck?" Gerard was surprised. Frank laughed and moved in closer to Gerard.
"I'm serious what the fuck?"
"Gee, just listen." Frank said and Gee nodded.
"Good gracious ass bodacious," Frank grabbed Gerard's ass.

Frank continued to grind up on Gerard who had a smirk on his face. He was sort of enjoying it, even though he wouldn’t admit it.

"No teasin …I need you to get up up on the dance floor…Give that man what he askin' for. Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like touchin you... "Frank continued to sing as he caressed Gerard, who was now moaning.

"It's gettin hot in herre so take off all your clothes." Frank started to remove his Gerard's shirt and he giggled as Frank touched his skin.
"I'm getting so hot…I'm gonna take off all my clothes." Frank removed his own shirt.
<I> (I said)
its gettin hot in here (so hot)
so take off all your clothes
I am gettin so hot, I wanna take my clothes off
Why you at the bar if you aint poppin the bottles
What good is all the fame if you aint fuckin the models
I see you drivin, sportscar, aint hittin the throttle
And I be down, and do a hundred, top down and goggles
Get off the freeway, exit 106 and parked it
Ash tray, flip gate, time to spark it
Gucci collar for dollar, got out and walked it
I spit game cuz baby I cant talk it
Warm, sweatin its hot up in this joint
VOKAL tanktop, on at this point
Your with a winner so baby you cant loose
I got secrets cant leave Cancun
So take it off like your home alone
You know dance in front your mirror while your on the phone
Checkin your reflection and tellin your best friend, </I>

"Gee I think my butts gettin big," Frank said and Gerard laughed as they continued to grind one another.

<I> (hang all out)
Mix a little bit a ah, ah
with a little bit a ah, ah
(just fall out)
Give a little bit a ah, ah
With a little bit a ah, ah </I>


"Frank fall out… mix with a little bit of uh uh, Frank fall out with a little bit of uh uh" Frank unzipped his pants and dropped to the floor as Gerard stood in amazing of his boyfriend.

"….mix little bit of uh uh. Let it all hang out…." Frank sang as he unzipped Gee's pants. Gerard put his hands on Frank's shoulders to hold himself up. He was so turned on by Frank's actions.

<I> (I said)
its gettin hot in here (so hot)
so take off all your clothes
I am gettin so hot, I wanna take my clothes off
(Nelly hang all out)
Mix a little bit of ah, ah
With a little bit of ah, ah
(Nelly just fall out)
Give a little bit of ah, ah
With a little bit of ah, ah
(Nelly hang all out)
With a little bit of ah, ah
And a sprinkle of that ah, ah </I>

Frank started to grind up on a naked Gerard as he sung, "make a little bit uh uh..."
Gerard tried so hard not to moan as Frank's hard on touch his thigh.

"Boy make it uh uh…ohhhh…" Frank moaned in Gee's ear.
Gerard couldn’t take it anymore he had to relieve himself. The song finally ended. Pimp juice started up and Frank sang along with the words.

"Fuck. Frank come here now." Gerard demanded.
"Yes baby?" Frank moaned in his ear as he fisted Gerard's cock.
"Uh…..fuck me." Gerard sighed, "Jesus Frrannnk." 
"You like that?"
"Mmmhmh…"
"Gee you're so hot when you're under my control…" Frank started breathing heavily in Gee's ear. Gerard shivered against Frank's chest.
"Fuck me." Gerard responded but was more demanding and his voice cracked.

Frank pushed Gerard backwards onto the couch. He knew Gerard like pain so he as going to give him to however he felt needed. Before straddling the singer Frank stood before Gerard, just admiring his form. He finally straddled Gerard, who was moaning like a neglected whore. Gerard had spread his legs wide for Frank to prepare him properly. As Frank probed Gerard's hole hard, Gerard bucked up into Frank's thighs causing Frank to moan.

"You like that?"
"Oh fuck yes. Keep going." Gerard encouraged. Frank dove his fingers in there harder causing Gerard to whine, "Oh fuck." Frank leaned in wanting to bite Gerard's neck.

"Babe, I'm ready." Gee announced so he wouldn’t come too soon.
Frank repositioned himself pushing slowly against Gerard's hole.
"Frank just fuck me!"
"So demanding." Frank smirked as he pushed himself the rest of the way through. "Fuck Gee you're so damn tight."
"No you're just too big." Gerard replied bucking up his hips.
"Thank you."
"Shut up and go harder," Gerard moaned.
"Demanding bitch…" Frank slammed into Gerard.
"Fuck yes." Gerard screamed throwing his head back against the couch.
"Mmmmhm..." Frank moaned in response.
"Frankie I'm soooo close." Gee screamed loudly.
"Me to babe."

Frank continued to thrust himself into Gerard, slamming their two sweaty bodies together. Lustful eyes and loud moans filled the room as Frank hit Gerard's prostate causing him to cum hard all over their stomachs. As Gerard's muscles squeezed around Franks cock, Frank continued to hit Gerard's prostate making himself cum. After riding out their orgasms the two sweating bodies finally settled down and starting breathing normally. Frank pulled out Gerard and sat next to him.

"Jesus Frank."
"Amazing, I know." Frank smirked. The song started playing again
<I>Hot in.....
So hot in herre.....
So hot in...</I> 
"Frank is that all you have on the CD."
"I think so."
"Well fuck." Gerard said.
"Oh hell no. I'm so fucking tired right now. We are not fucking again."
"Awe shucks." Gerard leaned into lick Frank's ear.
"Gee…no…" Frank sighed.
"Yes." Gerard started to caress Frank's chest.
<I>No teasin …I need you to get up up on the dance floor…Give that man what he askin' for. Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like touchin you...</I>
"Fuck." Frank turned towards Gerard to kiss him.


 
© Copyright 2007 Jessica Ryan (jessicaryan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1301832-Hot-in-herre