*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302178-Am-I-In-Love
Rated: E · Article · Relationship · #1302178
Some quick guidelines for/to knowing if you're in love
Am I In Love???


         How can we tell whether we are in love or simply just INFATUATED? How shall we know? Fortunately here are some guidelines to help you.

Love centers on one person only, while infatuation tends to consider several at the same time.
         If you think you are in love with a person but you have other person who you think you are attracted to, you should first think and be sure of your feelings.

Love develops slowly.
         You can not conclude that you are in love with a person if you have just seen or worked with that person in just a lil’ while.

Love controls the desire for physical contact, but infatuation explores it.
         It’s still too early to let yourself fall into a temptation, such as wanting for an some too-much-intimate thing. If you are really in love, you can ignore all your desire for physical contact.

Love brings the approval of family and friends.
         It’s needed that if you have committed to the one you love, you are ready to introduce or to tell your family and friends about what are your feelings with this person.

Love survives separation. Infatuation easily dies when put to a test like distance.
         When it comes to love distance and time doesn’t matter. When you know that you really love the person you can wait and you won’t think that you are getting bored waiting for him/her. You’ll be able to stand and tell the world that he/she is the only one you love.

If love has to end, it does it slowly.
         The feelings and emotion love leaves is deep and hard to exterminate. You easily can not forget the person you have once loved.

Love expresses deep appreciation for another human being.
         True love is really treasuring someone, not only the appreciation for physical appearance and financial status. In love we know the physical, social, emotional, and even the mental needs of our loved ones in any given time or condition in our lives.

“Love is patient and kind, not envious, not proud nor praiseful, not stubborn, not selfish. It doesn’t make fun of bad deeds and works and it longs for the truth. Love trusts, hopes and endures until the end.  Love stretches beyond eternity.”     

1 Corinthians 13:04-08.


by: Michael John B. Magtibay
© Copyright 2007 Michael John (greatpoet_mm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302178-Am-I-In-Love