*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302781-The-Twelfth-of-August
Rated: E · Prose · Satire · #1302781
Inspired by the complications of the toupee.
    Warm wind blew downward at an almost completely vertical angle.If he didn't already know better he could have assumed thats what it was actually doint. Could have possibly thought it might have been pouring out of some alrge bucket in heave labeled "Luke warm wind for noon the twelfth of August" Unfortunetly for him,he wasnt that creative in thought. Even if that was where his mind had led him he would still have been distracted,as he was now,by the toupee being blown across the parking lot.Suddenly and with some form of apocalyptic force from the gods,it flew up and onto an oncoming cars windshield.The gently expressed woman screamed as she slammed on her brakes.He cocked an old grey eyebrow and sighed as he went to peel the road kill like thing off her windshield and slap it back onto his head.
© Copyright 2007 jessness (misfitsfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1302781-The-Twelfth-of-August