*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1304195-Osiris-Gate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kapasa
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1304195
The tale of an unborn human girl traveling through the astral planes.
Osiris' Gate

The long narrowing path of life so full of chance yet seemingly lost in conformity, this is the world as we know it but this is the world beyond Osiris’ Gate, a world of wishes and desires and a world of infinite tyranny and relentless peace. I am Hiram S. Asar, from the Asailas quadrant far beyond the reaches of Earth eyes in a galaxy far from reason in a place with no dimensions. I a lost soul of futures willing to take chances to damn and chances to free have but one. It will be glorious the coming of this world upon yours but first the gap must be bridged by a fleshy ordinate, she will be plucked from your hostile existence and put in a place only comparable by dreams. She is an expression of all life on your Earth from all walks of humanity, from male to female she will be my component.

I will make her name from the Lord’s book of life as he sees it, before her birth she will be mine. Her flesh sweet like cane and her breath of great spice will illuminate the world beyond the gate. I will give her tastes only Angels have known and sights only demons will conjure. Her name will be Maresa designed for the family of Tores but taken before her Earthly incantation. She will see Hirams’s face of grand beauty she will kneel before me with arms wide as she welcomes the world beyond the gate. This is her story of great magnitude to her existence and of the on going or ceasing of yours. Eve would of loved her like a daughter and let her choose just as she did. She has great power and equally a great curse for she is the spiritual descendant of Eve the one whom was first tricked by whom who should not be spoken of. I will weave her flesh like fine silk on a spindle that flows endlessly into the world of Asailas. No more I shall speak to you as now I will hand my words to Maresa so she may speak her infantile thoughts before she passes way through the gate.

I’m so certain of this path so sure of its beauty but I know not of what lays beyond only that it surely is more magnificent than what lives in the land of Lucifer below the heavens. The lights would burn physical eyes to a cinder but to me they shine brighter than a thousand stars shedding beauty into my essence. I will drown my confusion in this light; I shall pass through like air through lungs and experience more than any mortal or angel will before I am exhausted back out. Yes I am going far from this place, choice has been made I am stepping through Osiris’ Gate with my arms wide open to embrace my teacher.

Thump, thump, thump, a man of eight feet in height is hacking at logs that will not split, I Maresa find my self on a ground not of man, with face covered in a blue dirt. I step upwards to straighten my self as the man continues his chopping.
The man turns to Maresa,” Ahh Earth binds you to matter, finally you awake from your pointless slumber, these engraved ties you must break to live in Asailas”. Maresa responds,” This is not what I had expected, it is like that of Earth”
The man grins,” Only to you it is, to me I see seas of life and lights, however you were Earth bound and prepared for its material tyranny, I shall break you free of this but first I must finish cutting this wood, so go explore my dear I will be done before nights fall”.

Maresa gazes round her self to see endless hills of shining grass with no trees in sight. She steps forward towards the man but the distance does not shorten, so she starts to run but still she remains in her spot, she looks down to see her legs are anchored to the ground by the blue dirt she awoke with. She bends down and wipes it off and when she stands back up she finds her self in complete darkness. She looks around as her heart begins to race; this great darkness frightens her so. She tries to run again and feels like she’s moving but she cannot tell if anything is gained because it is all black, endless blackness. She stops to catch her breath bending down; she sees her feet are a light blue coloration. She rubs them trying to get if off but it spreads to her hands and up her arms as she begins rubbing frantically she tries to stop it by scratching all across her torso until she finally bleeds.

A small drop of blood finds it way onto her index finger, she whips her hand to throw it away and it hits the ground and pools out revealing some of the ground she had entered the world upon. The blue dirt gleams as she runs over to it falling to her knees so she can scratch at it to reveal more. But to no avail the dirt will not lift or spread out more, she touches her chest allowing more blood onto her fingers and then smudges it onto the ground, yes the ground opens up to reveal more blue dirt. She begins clawing at her body pouring blood into the small opening; it begins to spread out showing more of the blue dirt. Now she has torn her self deep gashes draining blood into a symphonic stream until she finally passes out.

Maresa awakens again to the sound of axe upon wood. She lays on her back, dazed she begins to remember what happened.
Maresa stands up and exclaims to the man, “What happened to me? I was just here, then darkness and blood…” The man stops his fruitless chopping,” I have told you what you need to know already. If you must, then ask me another question.” Maresa stares into the ‘mans’ eyes which are a curious green with a shimmer constantly passing over them.” Why was I swallowed by darkness, I’m lost and scared, I don’t know what to do.” The man turns around expressionless, and continues thumping away at his logs.

Maresa frowns as a pit of anxiety fills her gut, she doesn’t understand this place, she was so sure it would be fun and exciting, she never expected such confusion. She peers down across her legs seeing that they show no sign of the gashes she served her self before. The blue dirt still lays on the ground and the endless hills of green grass, like the mans eyes, they show no finite.
Maresa lifts her right leg and as she does so the sky begins to dim and darken, she jolts in shock but soon takes a breath of calm and puts her foot back onto the ground.

This is impossible. Every action I take seems to be the wrong one. This world is so pretty but I feel like a dash of garbage upon it. I’m a foreigner who can’t speak the language and everyone just scoffs at me. Maresa looks up at the sky. Wow, the sky is gorgeous, the stars like swirling splotches of sugary dust and the color so black and crisp as if there really is no sky at all. If only I could go up there, it would be much nicer than this place I’m sure. Perhaps I’ll just close my eyes; wonder about those stars while I await this mans help.

In a flash of amber light Maresa finds her self floating amongst the stars she so desperately sought. She gasps in utter amazement, “This cannot be real, this is incomprehensible.” She can see down below her the tiny planet on which she arrived. It glows a fantastic burning green as it is completely consumed by the rolling jade grass, sprinkles of blue dirt shine through it in such careful order. This is great; this is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for. I feel like a baby floating in a glorious astral womb, safe but free. Maresa notices that the stars she pined for were not the usual brand. In fact they were small enough to fit in her hand like incandescent golf balls. She snatches one in glee,” You will be mine forever little sun, I will keep you warm.”
A magnificent voice echoes across her spine,” What warmth will you need when your flesh is but a memory?”
The thunderous tone startles Maresa making her release her infant star. It floats off in almost intelligent fashion as it rejoins its siblings.
Maresa looks about her self, seeking someone to address but finding nothing but the sultry night. “I meant my remark as a gesture of kindness”
The voice channels back, “Would you take that entity, not knowing its desires and make it yours forever?” Maresa stammers,” I didn’t mean anything by it, I’m sorry, please help me” The voice retorts, “You asked a question before, now you claim help, which do you want?” Maresa pauses in thought….”I want my question answered.”

Suddenly all the thousands of stars begin to illuminate to retina scorching brightness and begin buzzing past Maresa like schools of fish. They all converge in front of her, colliding and binding as they become one fantastical entity of sheer spherical light. Maresa’s eyes are wide in bewildered astonishment as the now massive sphere hovers in front of her. A great vibration emanates from the ball growing higher in pitch. Maresa can feel the shrill sound coursing through her. It gains order and tone and the same thunderous voice exclaims,” You see light as life and darkness as death, death the absence of light, but what of the absence of darkness, would you desire this too?” Maresa baffled retorts,” I desire knowledge, wisdom, the truth that saves us all.”

The entity pulses a flash of white light,” Your words are most sincere so I shall answer your question concisely without riddle or rhyme. You experienced that hallowing darkness because your flesh covers you like a shroud of ignorance. It dilutes you to this reality you are now a part of. When your consciousness gained sight you were told quite promptly what you needed to know.”
Maresa ponders in recollection then charges back. “The material, the corporeal, it still grips me, that’s why the darkness enveloped me. When I thought of being up here, it came to pass but I made no physical action to do so. I understand now.”
The sphere pulses twice,” The penitent spirit is the wise one. The haughty heart is a fools comfort.”
Maresa furls her brow quizzically.” What happened to your concision? You give me riddles when I need answers…”
The orb flashes three times, “Presumption is a poison drank fervently by those without proper inquisition. Apply what I have given you and meditate on my words, let all I have said permeate you for this path will be tumultuous and without forgiveness.” 

The ball of energy brews a deep bass tone that whimpers down as it breaks back into those thousands of petite spheres. The baby stars pool out slowly like tired molasses as they swim past Maresa back into their respective places.
Maresa watches on in bereavement as her great informer becomes dissected into that ebony abyss from which it came.
I thought I had it, I thought I understood but now I am left with more questions, more things to ponder. He or it said that I should apply what it had given me- I suppose that which was given as the answer to my first question. How do I apply it though? Thought is how, I desired to be where I am now. I must desire something new. I could go back down to that lime planet but that man was no help or fun. I want a friend, a helpful guide. Yes I will wish to go where I can find a simple straight forward guide, someone who will teach me swiftly without trickery.

Maresa brings her lids over her eyes and desires generously about what she has just thought. She opens her eyes but still remains floating in space, she peers around seeking some sign of her efforts. In the distance she notices there are other planets, ringed ones, small ones, large ones, some with moons and others barren. The closest is a pock marked planet, desolate and cold, the ground is an ash blue. There’s a flickering crimson light coming from the crest of the planet, it has a quality reminiscent of a lighthouse. Maresa gleams upon the red spark with all her essence wishing it closer.

The light streaks across the cosmos in rapid approach to Maresa, the shape of it becomes incessantly clear as it plops to a halt right beside her. It is a ship of slimy timbers with a mast of sprawling flesh spiraling what must have been a hundred feet no less, into the astral, and atop this living spire was the scarlet beacon. The beacon was most peculiar, like an embryo, it hummed gently as the red glow extended through its translucent membrane. The ship it self was the very image of every pirate, it was an antiquated vestige of a time on Earth when the seas were a playground of savagery. It has iron clad gun ports on port and starboard, rusted over with the panes of time. The bow was a particular monstrosity, adorned with a beautiful ravaged girl. Her breasts bare and her head bowed low in strife, her gorgeous image is not even marred by the pain she surely must feel. Her waist is sunken along with her legs through the bows planks, she dangles by the hem of her hips.

Maresa heart pangs at this boat of bad dreams, she fears her wishes were not thought out in careful order.
My God this ship is the recipe of nightmares maybe I can will it away just as quickly as I willed it to me.
A voice cracks through her thoughts,” God has nothing to do with it!”
Maresa spins to the source of the voice. A plump man covered in grime with scruffy black dreads, a conquistador’s moustache and clothes you would envision a stereotypical pirate to wear is leaning over the edge of port.
“Fair maiden have I caught your tongue?” The man chuckles,” I would certainly be so lucky.”

The man drags his yellowed teeth across cracked lips in anticipated response. Maresa fumbles,” Umm, what do you want?”
The man looks across the starlit sea,” I offer safe passage across these waters, a warm bed and hot food, I am Hassan Cuerto, this be my vessel, the Marquis De Sade.” Maresa gains composure. ” Where are you sailing to now?”
“My crew and I are on course for Shimayas, the land of luxury,” resounds Hassan. Maresa turns her head in the direction Hassan peered at, she can see a large ring and within it many concentric rings all sparkling the many colors of the spectrum. “I’m new to this place, I’m not even sure where I am but I need a guide.” Hassan twirls his moustache,” You do look foreign, out of place even, but who am I to say, I just a lowly sea captain of trades. This, my dear is the Asailas quadrant. I can take you to Ipris Si Iram, there many enlightens reside who could help you. Come aboard now though because time is against me always.”
Maresa uneasy but thirsty for help retorts,” Alright I will join you since you offer so politely.” Maresa conjures her thoughts in concentrate and wills her self aboard, landing aside Hassan. Hassan grimaces,” Good girl! Now raise the sails and right the course you dogs were off to Shimayas!” The crew cheers in delight with bottles of rum in every hand.

Maresa gazes in chill upon the dingy crew she was now at the mercy of, she could feel their empty eyes ravage her as they pass by.
What have I gotten my self into now, did I make a mistake? This ship is vile and the smell that eluded my sense before now engulfs me like a tawdry swell. This Hassan does seem receptive though, no riddles in his words, maybe I shouldn’t take him at face value. Hassan juts into Maresa’s thought,” I should expect my face to have little value.” “How did you know what I was thinking?” Maresa inquires. Hassan smiles with a light chuckle of his rotund belly,” It was a lil trick I mustered in a deal on Ipris Si Iram, however you still have me at a loss. I still haven’t had the honor of your name…” Maresa forces a smile,” My name is Maresa Tores.” “Well Maresa would you accompany an old man to his cabin? My cook has prepared a scrumptious feast for me and a guest, you do look famished my dear.” Maresa already feeling the movement of the craft knows she’s in for the ride so she might as well make the best of it. “Thank-you, I think I will join you”. Hassan grins as he pivots on his heel (all too gracefully for a man of his stature) and briskly steps to the stern towards his cabin.

Maresa watches on as Hassan scurries away from her. Since she’s arrived at Asailas she had only attempted walking once and it failed miserably and up until now everything she has been taught was to release her of matters bounds. Now she is confronted with taking what will be her very first steps, on a pirate ship no less. Maresa curls her lip under her teeth and winces as she raises her right foot forward, carefully landing it in front of her. Maresa looks round her self expecting that dastardly black to consume her again, but nothing, nothing but the creak of wood and the thud of the crew’s feet. Maresa exhales a sigh of relief, still perched in place. Hassan is at his cabin door, he’s curiously glaring back at Maresa. “Girl, have you no sea legs?” He yelps. Maresa looks to him,” Sorry, It has been a troubling day.” Maresa then pulls her self forward into the impatient pirates dwelling.

Inside the scent of garnished meats has taken the air, the aroma so fine. Maresa’s mouth waters in delight. Hassan walks to the foot of the table pulling a chair aside for Maresa in a gentle-mans gesture, ”Thank-you” Maresa says as she sits down. The chair like the table is a deep dark carved chestnut, the arm rests like lion’s paws and the head like a bouquet of ostrich feathers. It was all quite exquisite and unexpected. The walls were lined with oil paintings of cephalopods, whales and an unknown beast, perhaps mythological in nature. The creature stood as if it were a man, upon a heap of entrails and bones, one leg lifted as if in a dance, it was clothed in long fiery strands of fabric colored with strips of blue and white. Its long tendril like fingers spread and stretched as if offering a sign of caution or maybe just exuberance. The face was of terrific terror, bulgy black eyes, long thin serpent tongue dangling from jaw and teeth like shattered granite, protruding in every hungry direction- the mouth sought carnal satisfaction. The back of the room has an elegant set of oak doors flanked on each side by immaculately sculpted stained glass that complimented the delicate starlight cascading through.

Hassan sits comfortably at the head of the table,” So Maresa, how did you come be to be floating so helplessly over Valenguard like that? Maresa still struck by the scent of food murmurs,” Well I’m not sure, first I was on that planet then I wished to be up in the sky and there I was.” Hassan chomps a chicken leg,” You’re a new spirit aren’t you?” Maresa swallows in angst, ”Yes I am. And I’m confused. I thought this place, Asailas, was a place of spirits, a place of eternal happiness. I was told to let go off the corporeal, but this vessel, is so tangible, I can smell it even taste it. My first true steps have been taken here.” Hassan rubs his chin,” My girl you are a new spirit and a rather ignorant one if I may say so without receiving scorn.” Maresa nods, still wondering the food before her. “You see some people like things that they can touch and hold, others want mysticism and incontrovertible truth, they want to ponder the universe and worry over the affairs of mortals, gods or angels they think they are. I say that’s fine for them, but we can’t all be benevolent masters, seeking whimsical destinies and grandiose pleasantries. Some need stability, some of us just want to relax and enjoy the splendid gift of life in a gracious simplistic way. Do you see what I’m getting at girly?”

Maresa coyly says,” Yes…”
His words seem divine but my stomach aches for the delicious feast before me. Animals I know but have never seen. Chicken slathered in spicy far-off sauces, ham garnished with pepper corn and gravy, roasted duck bursting with savory stuffing and the cake, oh I haven’t desired like this ever. It is a concoction of ambrosia surely fit for the Lord him self, finest chocolate fudge oozing butter cream and liquid cherry- the confection begged my buds. There were even these tiny pink spheres atop the cake, something not of Earth I’m sure. I had to inquire even as it was rude to break Hassan’s speech of insight.

Maresa feigns a cough,” Sorry, but I must know. What are those pink dots on top of that cake?” Hassan confused, expecting a response to his inquiry, responds,” Those are Chell crescents, found deep in the forests of Shimayas, in the realm of Rangda which we are on course to. I see you coveting the display in front of you, covet no more my dear you may take what you desire.” Maresa bites her lower lip in hesitation but then concedes, springing for a gold plated knife she slices off a generous portion of the temptress’ cake. Hassan watches carefully as he sips from his pewter chalice.

The explosion of flavor, the great life spurring joy of the texture, this cake was beyond prose, even as I have never tasted anything to recollection so I must say all things sampled from here to there shall have no image unto this creation I now consume. Floating in space, I was content, I was transcendence over the physical. I was ignorant of matters pleasures. Now I must be polluted and sullied, I should be cast off from this gift I was blessed with, I shall bring no truth to man or soul, I have bitten of the apple and forever shall I be vacant of the garden.
Hassan breaks Maresa’s introspection,” How is the cake?” Maresa swallows promptly,” It is spectacular, I’ve never tasted anything like it, in fact taste is new to me completely. I suppose you must find that to be another peculiar aspect of me.” Hassan rotates his cup on the table,” On the contrary, I find it to be expected, very few astrals consume at all, seeing as it is not necessary. I my self never use to eat or sleep that was until I went to the realm of Rangda where I discovered the land of sap and honey that is Shimayas.”
“What is the realm of Rangda?” questions Maresa.
“The realm is actually the ethereal plane, caught between the corporeal and astral. It is named the realm of Rangda because she manages it, it is her territory, and for an astral to enter it, a price must be paid.”
“A price?” Maresa blurts.
“Yes, she is a gatekeeper, a certain respect must be made, her fee is a steep one but consistent. Her wrath is a hurricane and this I tell you without embellishment, I say this with admonishment.”

Maresa wipes her lips,” I must know, what exactly is the price?”
Hassan loops one of his dreads around his index, ”The price? It is the soul of a corporeal, a fresh one still brimming with ethereal energy. They are almost always found in the astral, these lost souls, usually they are unattainable as they are quickly taken to a higher astral plane, sometimes though they are wandering amongst Asailas, lost and confused seeking a guide.”
Maresa stops her consumption,” And you. You pay this price?”
Hassan’s eyes dart away from Maresa in shame.” I do pay this price, and regularly I might add. I detest doing it but alas I am a creature that has succumbed to desire. There’s much you must know to understand my plight. One can always explain even to great detail and earnest precision but experience is the precursor of true understanding. I don’t mean to be a philosophical rambler, I only wish to convey the complexity that I now must tell is an undertaking which should be felt not heard.”

Hassan pauses, waiting for Maresa to signal her continued interest.
“I see you have been cut a gash, that even for a fleshless spirit, it must still sting. If you have another means to illuminate your story then by all means employ it.”
Hassan raises from his seat and walks round the chestnut table to Maresa’s side.
Hassan extends his hand out in front of her.” Put your hand in mine.”
Maresa cautiously puts her hand on Hassan’s. Hassan shakes his head in all seriousness.” No my dear, like this…” His hand becomes translucent almost invisible, and smoothly with intention his hand melds into hers. Maresa’s heart begins to thunder as her eyes widen in wonder.
What is this ‘Hassan’ trying to show me, should I accept this? I can taste his sorrow ever more now than before, his hand like a conduit, the confluence of his turmoil being me. I can feel specks of his thoughts, of his pleasures and of his travesties and I know now he too can see into my depths, feel naivety and fear and utter supplication of my curiosity. He restrains though, awaiting my assurance, my will to embark on this astral feat he has beset before me.
Maresa sets benevolent eyes on Hassan.” I accept your offering, let your thoughts guide mine, let us walk now, dream now, hand in hand.”
Hassan makes no discernable expression. There is however a quiet quiver of joy in his eyes, a reverence for Maresa’s soft spoken words; a reverence for her unqualified acceptance of him. There eyes now locked as if stone had taken their forms. Maresa climbing deeper into his gaze and Hassan stretching, plying him self open to receive her. Then darkness, smooth slumbering darkness – not fear.
         
I awaken on a bed of grass, around me I am surrounded by love, I can breathe it in, taste it even. This place is awash with pure joy, I am fresh, unknowing, a child in rapturous ignorance. I lay there, desiring not to move, hardly even to ponder, I am content. I can see the heavens, the sky as it were; it is resplendence painted on a sheet of sultry color. The clouds move with purpose, identity even, they swirl as being sucked into the void of space. They have no color yet they perspire every color of a rainbow, pulsing as fluffed balls of satin. Even the backdrop to these curling behemoths was alive with glorious contentment, alive with something inexplicable and the sky the very backdrop, it sang to me, to the planet below. It beckoned everything to succulent splendor, it wrapped all in comfort as if a mother cradling her child, showering a child with her very essence.

Then my thoughts, my observations were split from me with a rhythm of calm emanating from another, something like me. I removed my eyes from the Heaven above to look upon this “something”. I brought my vessel upwards to view this being and I did it in a snap. This entity I was now faced with was endearing, in fact it wasn’t “something” it was someone. The flow of life bustling from this entity was gorgeous, I could not see this very beauty but I felt it as if a shiver, coursing, tearing into everything I was, everything I wasn’t. It had no perceptible form, an oval energy it was, thought and emotion, formless and in this formlessness it was beyond comprehension. The radiance of white and opal blue was magnificent and its smoothness, its round edges that never found precipice, rounded with delight, it shimmered and it pined, pined for me. Then in a transfiguration of light and contortion, it made an image for me, it grew arms and legs, a head to look at, and through this mutation I saw its gender. She a glorified Eve in the very garden it self and who was I?
I wanted to reach out but didn’t know how. I was a child, a baby, perhaps even a zygote. She was a personification of wisdom, of knowledge, of all the trappings of the heart and of the soul. I could scarce stand her gaze, to even look upon her was a terror, I didn’t want to fathom her mind but I couldn’t fathom anything else. I was a bleeding contradiction and I was at her mercy and I relished this, the abandonment of my wills. I had banked my self onto her, already, and she the glory had not spoken a thought.

A wave came from her, pleasure and grief all in one was this wave, she hearkened me to wander her image, urged me to look upon her, absorb her curves, her skin, her every sinew. And I did, her hair a streaming tangle of auburn, lashed with golden browns, shaded in delicate intelligence. It gleamed around her face, wrapped like a cocoon and even the minute strand spun fiery delights of superb appeal. Then came her eyes, a blaze of inhuman orange, vortexes of stars plunged into collapse, a black hole you couldn’t deny or have any whim to. The features as if plucked from every fair faced corporeal that was ever spawned, they chimed, her lips, rang and reeked of gorgeousness they did. Lightly red, flowering roses, plush yet fierce, her kiss could put asunder all malice. The jaw carved with precision, set with the blade of diamonds, crystalline and all the same luster of cashmere. The nose and ears and the flesh on every angle was immaculate, contrived by Aphrodite, nigh, it was only sought by the goddess. There was more, so much more, her neck swept down like powder, her ivory coating, so perfect, I could barely look more, it was almost wrong of me to do so. She plied me, insistent, I continued. The collar, ripe with bone, aligned and set with such conception, it drew me to her shoulders. They slinked in such symmetry to her arms, made a casting torrent to every sweet finger. And then there was her body, free, unclothed, no shame in her stance. I didn’t even know of shame, if it were wrong of me to covet anything of her I was not aware. Alas her breasts were just as tender as the rest of her, though I had not seen another fleshly woman. Her picture was beauty without exception. I so naïve looked upon her “hidden parts” with the same curiosity and apprehension I did of her whole temple. The sculpt and swoop of her bosoms, leading to those transfixing centers complimented everything else, so in place these parts were, so captivating. I crawled and scratched my will to go on, to finish this sprawling vista, it could destroy me to view her anymore, but I pressed as it was her will compelling me and my will was hers to manage.

The gentle divot cut down her stomach, brought me to her naval, I relaxed, gave my sight recession so as to ponder the curve of her hips, the sinisterly divine proportions, I was intoxicated with this spirit and her heavenly shell. I looked on more, more and more, she doesn’t end, nor in flesh or soul. The legs so long and generous in exact countenance to all else, the light hitting them reflecting there slenderness a thousand fold more, reflecting the genius of a romantic artist. Then came the last “part”, I gave it deep examination and as I did, I felt a whimper from her, a spark of human frailty, a stiletto of immorality. She let me feel this, somehow it was befitting this minute feeling she gave me, in some recess of her mind this feeling dwelled, a remnant of the corporeal. I had no comprehension of this impression she gave me but I felt its restriction clasp me, I should stop now, I was weary now. Another wave she gave me, of love, dignified unending love, contentment, filled me this wave did and the other feeling passed into obscurity, chaffed off. This part was humbling, quaint and although I couldn’t see its fullness, as she stood, I knew what it was. The sex, the lust, the home of new life, this crevice was beyond the other parts. I knew its importance, its grandeur and by its design I sensed the counterpart that matched its standing. The plume of fine mahogany hair which lingered above was shaped so ostensibly, with purpose it was laid. The precious line which pulled my view downwards, crafted with sensibility and arduous mindfulness, beset on each side by velvet cushions. Oh the rapture, the sensual pink tints, the unbeknownst purity of form and function. I wanted to gather more of this miraculous part, so minuscule in comparison to the rest, equal in beauty but trumping all in purpose. I creaked for its machinations, to know what it truly meant. Why did I grasp every other corner of this canvas but not this iridescent part? And one final wave from the teacher, this wave of divination, twanging me to somber holding, simmering me to piousness- the understanding would come.
I was abated I had soaked in this deities vessel, studied her temple.

Her eyes now locked with mine, an expression is what I wanted to give her, tell her all I had seen of her. But the loan of words, of comprehension that she gave me was recalled. I could only stand, with fury of emotion, of desire to communicate, but only to stand. Her lips receded into a smile and the pearls she kept were dazzling, glaring as if they poured light. I was entranced with her. I loved her with depths beyond reason. I was overflowing with the joy of her presence and of her presents. She stepped to me, like an angel she was, caressing the ground timidly as if it too were alive with the glory of love.

Her arms were drawn wide to embrace me. I was scared, terrified of the unknown. I was also elated, I wanted to reach out and touch her. I was paralyzed, I was catatonic and she was about to wake me to thoughts and knowledge immeasurable by the talents of man. I felt her fingers slip into me, I hadn’t realized it but I was formless. We combined, it was majestic the synergy of thought, of essences. She bled into every layer of me, if there were even any. I succumbed to this ecstasy. And we were one, I could feel her every emotion, our every emotion. She filled me with her knowledge, I learned of the astral, corporeal and even the ethereal. She gave me language, insight into everything that the universe and the planes were. I knew almost every planet in the corporeal, I knew histories and science, anything of the world of matter was mine. I went from ignorance to omnipotence. She even taught me the emotions; pain, love, hate, joy, fear and so much more. But she never gave that which I sought above all else. I desired her personage, her deepest thoughts and memories. I wanted to scale her every idea and all her passions and the horrors. This I couldn’t have, it was hers and I would have to toil until eternity to get it all from her.

And then she divided from me, her thoughts spilling away from me as if I were a trough. She drew out of me and I was left to reconcile all this knowledge for my self. I watched her step away from me. She was still beautiful and perfect. Even with my new knowledge of people and of the cosmos, she was still immaculate. And as she stood but an arms length away from me she spoke and the words I shall never forget. Her voice was gentle yet it had command and power. The pitch and tone were harmonious and as she spoke it was if I were hearing an operatic ballad, just for me.
“We are the love in manifest,” she said.
I composed my mind and tried to give a response. She politely and slowly blinked her eyes- I should wait.
         
“I am Persaeus, I am your teacher and guide.” She exclaimed. I was so excited that I blurted out, “Mother!” Her eyes opened a little wider as if half stunned, then they relaxed and she nodded gracefully. “You are Mahalech. And now my child, you must take a form for the first time if you wish it.” If I had skin it surely would’ve rippled with goose bumps at these words. So without hesitation I grew my self a form. I choose a man, so I could be her suitable companion. I ran through all my knowledge and constructed a man of ravishing appearance. I needed to match her excellent beauty, to be her equal in flesh. My skin was darker and taught around every muscle, I was a triumphant exaltation of the idealism of a man. My jaw was finely shaped, my brow fierce but tasteful. My eyes were a sublime brown, they irradiated but were becoming and enveloping. In every way, from my head to my feet I was grandiosely compliant to her beauty. My hair was a brilliant blonde streaked with shades of orange and copper, my strands fled to my shoulders. Perhaps I embellished but she was beauty so why shouldn’t I be too? I was handsomeness manifest!
         
She smiled slightly hiding her teeth. She looked flattered that I would go through such trouble to be gorgeous like her. “You are pretty, but there was more than met the eye to my image. There was a reason I showed you a perfect female form,” she said. I collected my self briskly and retorted.” I thought it was right, to match you so that we would suit each other and…” I was overcome, rationale was lost.” I love you! With every thing that I am and will be, I love you my sweet mother.” For what seemed an eternity she made no expression at all, not a glint of movement on her face. Then all at once she wept, her eyes welled and the streams careened down her luscious face. And even in this state she held stature and as the tears fell to her chin they collected and a drop fell. It seemed as though it were suspended, it fell but it was so slow. I could read the very surface of the tear like a paragraph from her soul. It sparkled like the sky above and when it hit the grass a tulip grew out of the ground immediately. I knew right then that she had heard those words before. She had suffered loss, stinging loss I couldn’t understand. Maybe I didn’t want to but I would understand in the strongest way possible and I would know her pain through experience.

         She bent down and picked the flower and she slid it into her locks, the yellow petals facing me. She looked me solemnly in the eyes.” Love is a powerful emotion. It dwells beyond logic and it fills you until you’re teaming. And then all at once you’re empty, not even a drop to keep you sane. And I wouldn’t have it any other way my Mahalech. I too love you and this love will develop beyond simple fascination, we will grow roots in each other.” I listened attentively and the fact that she loved me back excited me. I wanted to hear everything she had to say, I wanted to watch her lips move forever. I kept my eyes on hers, entranced but capable of speech. There’s things I wanted to know and she was ready for my many inquiries. “Mother,” I said as if I were really her baby boy, the fruit of her whom. “Why didn’t you use contractions when you first spoke to me but now you do?” The corners of her mouth began to crease and she drew a grand smile and laughed aloud at my comment. She found it quite hilarious and she didn’t mind showing it. Her laugh was fine, even at heightened decibels the cadence was soothing. “What an insipid question you pose. I didn’t expect it, but you did make me laugh which is not an easy thing to do. I didn’t use contractions at first because it made my words stand out more, don’t you think?” I nodded and she continued.” The real reason though is a memory.” Her face became sullen. “That was the manner in which I was welcomed into this world and I never forgot it so I use it to welcome new ones. My guide taught me that, his name was Lehemen although ‘he’ really didn’t like genders, I suppose he thought it was important to give an example of the mortals or rather he thought it was prudent.” “Prudent?” I asked. For the first time her eyes left mine and she looked towards a small pond not too far away and continued.” Well the affairs of mortals are constantly under supervision by many astrals, so it’s important to understand them inside and out.” She looked back at me and again I asked her the first thing that popped into my mind.” Did he give you that brief taste of shame like you did me?” She looked me up and down as I was naked just as she was. “Do you feel shame now? You stand here before an ideal woman and you are completely bare.” She said. I looked down at my body as if I didn’t know I was already nude. And I didn’t feel the least bit of shame, yet I knew the feeling, perhaps not empathically but I knew it wasn’t a happy feeling. I still didn’t understand it, even with my endless knowledge. I did not understand. “No I don’t feel the least bit ashamed and I can’t see a reason to be.” I said. She put her hand through her hair and wrapped some errant strands around her ear- a very human gesture for a goddess. “Then we have something in common besides our beauty. I don’t fully grasp it either. It seems to be an emotion reserved for mortals. Lehemen gave me the shred of the emotion which he had gained from his guide and his guide acquired it from a corporeal being which had just passed on into the astral. It was a male mortal, from a planet called Vaeser. He looked very much like us however he was not human. The species is Dendaran and they have almost completely the same appearance as a human but they have many more eye colors and the ability to regenerate appendages. There is a caveat to these creatures when compared to humans, they have extremely high metabolisms and as such cannot retain much muscle mass making them rather weak. This man carried his image with him from the corporeal and he appeared malnourished. I’m sorry, I’m drifting off topic.” I shook my head.” Please continue.” She grinned gently.” Well this emotion is a paradox. That’s really all there is to it. There will be other emotions and feelings you won’t comprehend either my son.” I smiled at that word ‘son’. I enjoyed the familial nature of it. And I could tell she liked being called mother in reciprocate.
         
“Why are mortals important, why should we concern our selves with their problems, couldn’t the creator, the Lord take care of them?” I asked. She turned her side to me and pointed to a mountain in the distance. It had a snow covered summit and the rock was rounded everywhere and the whole mountain was this magnificent dark blue rock. The clouds swooshed close to the base giving realization that this mountain was beyond corporeal conception. It must have towered tens of thousands of feet. “Do you see that leviathan of a mountain?” she question rhetorically. I whispered “yes” still struck by its grandeur. She continued and we both watched the mountain side by side. “I could scale that mountain in a flash and I could fall down it and not a painful thing would happen to me. What if I was to climb it and if I were to fall and death find me? God could save me, pluck me right out of the air. What if you could save me? If you could make a difference wouldn’t you? Or would you leave all things to the Lord because he can manage?” She turned back to me. I peeled my eyes away from the view and looked at her too. “I would try to save you if I could.” I retorted. Her brow rose as if she had expected the response.” Why though, surely the Lord could take care of me, why bother?” she said. “Because I love you…” She looked me down again, as if she were reassessing me. “You only help those you love then?” These words pierced me and I realized how arrogant and conceited my question was. But I had to give a response. I slid my hand through my hair.” Should I love all things, entities and worlds I have never seen nor met? Then I would have no love left for those dearest to me.” She let out a sigh.” You don’t run out of love, it runs out of you. You see the planes of existence through a pinhole, you have the knowledge I have given you but no emotion or experience to accompany it. I will show you a planet that has become dear to me, it is called Earth and on it I will show how I fell in love with mortals – why they are important. 

         She materialized a very Romanesque robe around her self. It was a faint blue, almost white and it was draped over one shoulder. She spoke,” Before I take you to the corporeal you should explore this plane…” I interjected,” Emertia” She nodded in agreement and continued. “There are many astrals here who can teach you things and help you discover your natural abilities. You can bond with some as I did with you and learn new things and gain different perspectives, you nor I are omnipotent.” She started looking at me intently and I sensed something unusual, it was as if someone was knocking at the door to my mind. I unlocked the door. I could hear her and her lips were not moving. “Mahalech, this is one of the most common ways to communicate amongst the planes. There are many entities who don’t know speech at all and telepathy does not require language in the slightest.” Her voice seemed to be mine it was as if it were my inner voice speaking to me but it was really her. It was so indescribable, I felt thoughts and emotions. Ideas could be sent in an instant, it was beyond words. I rallied my self to this new function and responded.” I understand but I find words so poetic and your voice comforts me.” She smiled on the outside and on the inside. I could feel her blush at my endearing statement. I stepped a little deeper into her mind. I was only at her door step speaking to her at the thresh hold. She let me in, I was surprised, sure that I would be thrown out like a stray cat. I saw glimpses of memories and past emotions. I felt many good things but I was searching for the pain, the door way to her horrors. I remembered her guide’s name, Lehemen and then came a flood of emotions. I was drowning in them, it was mass confusion. I had to gain some coherency and I paged her mind with the word- loss. A great heap of stone fell on me burying me against the fringes of her mind and then I saw his face. It wasn’t beautiful like me or her, it was old and frail. I couldn’t hold on any more the stone was too heavy and then I was flung out.

         I hadn’t even realized the expression on her face I was so engaged in my telepathy. She looked distraught and for the first time I saw her furl her brow.” That was wrong of you do to that Mahalech, if someone lets you into their mind you should respect their boundaries. You cannot force my memories out of me.”
There was that un-contracted word, she was serious. “I’m sorry.” I said. She relaxed her face.” It’s alright my child, you were only curious and now you know better.” “Yes I do.” I responded “Why have you clothed your self?” I had to change the subject. I didn’t want to distress her any further. “I enjoy the sensation of them on my skin and sometimes it’s fun to play mortal.” She chuckled lightly. I inquired,” Can I play too?” She nodded. ”Of course.” I conjured up some garbs in her style and choose a vibrant gold as my color. Now we looked like a pair of Byzantine lovers ready to take on the world or rather the planes. She took my hand in hers. Her tiny fingers were so delicate and the warmth was nice, it felt good to feel her, to know she was tangible- attainable. She turned away clasping my hand and she was trying to pull me along but I pulled her to me sweeping her in a rotation until she was locked in my arms. And I kissed her on the lips. I pressed with the force of a lover maybe it was wrong of me to do so. But I couldn’t resist her and she wasn’t really anymore my mother than I was her son. She didn’t push me away as I know she could have nor did she fully embrace me. When I released her she slipped away from me and didn’t say a word. I had no inclination as to how she felt at this time. She took my hand again and tugged me along with her.

         For the first time I took account of this world Emertia. I was lost in the sky when I arrived but there was so much going on amongst the ground. I was so myopic when Persaeus came to me that I hadn’t noticed all the other spirits wandering about. There were a plethora of souls, some in that same oval form that Persaeus was in and others walking around like mortals. We were speeding by it all I could barely soak it in. The grass was cotton underneath our feet and the foliage was fantastic. There were trees sprawling hundreds of feet into the air, all of different colors. There were things constantly appearing and disappearing, there was a bald man sitting cross legged in the grass below a bush that fanned out and shaded him in the shape of peacock feathers. In front of him was a silver cube constantly shifting and changing form creating intricate groups of blocks. He seemed to be transfixed with the device. We were getting deeper into a forest, the shrubs, flowers and arboreal closing in on us. I brushed past ferns and thickets of berries and even against reaching tree branches. All of them should of lacerated me but it was as if each one was gently petting me as I went by.

-Incomplete-
© Copyright 2007 Kapasa (kapasa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1304195-Osiris-Gate