*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1306819-My-Opinions-On-The-World-Today
by Morgan
Rated: 13+ · Article · Crime/Gangster · #1306819
Discussing issues in the world in 2007
Today in the year of 2007, so many things have changed. The newer generations are seeing more than what any kid did in the 90's and farther back in time.
If you go into the cities, there is so much crime. Teenagers are more involved in crime, than ever before. The crime rate has gone up to a really high number. Teenagers are becoming gangsters/"thugs" because of the enviroment they live in. The government needs to be concentrating on the coming generations, and cleaning up this world to a nicer level of decentsy for these kids.
Death from disease, is killing people nation wide. The "West Nile Disease" has killed numerous people, I am sorry to say but the government hasn't focused on that much at all. What about AIDS? The government needs to spend more time on finding cures for disease, than fighting with other people! I think that we should focus on the people, keep to our own, and help all these people dying from crime, sickness, and what ever else.
This government needs to spend more time cleaning up the world for coming generations, curing diesease, and trying to lower the crime rate.
© Copyright 2007 Morgan (morganlove101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1306819-My-Opinions-On-The-World-Today