*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1306888-Who-Are-You-to-Judge-Others
Rated: E · Other · Philosophy · #1306888
Another write from helium.com
Who Are You to Judge Others?

Judging another human being in this society is reflections of ones own self or fear of ones own self that we as humans refuse to admit to ourselves. A friend of mine and I have this theory about judgment day.

We believe that for one to trust, one must be trust worthy. To receive you must give. We both believe that as a human you should take responsibility for your own actions and reactions. "An ye harm NONE, do as thou wilt! For all ye do cometh back to thee, in folds of three."

Jesus might forgive you for your 'love donation', but I don't forgive you and your victim most certainly does not believe you have asked them for forgiveness. And even if you are forgiven, this does not mean you have received absolution. You still must pay for what you have done.

We judge others, because as a society we do not take responsibility for ourselves, we blame others instead for our shortcomings and problems. How many times do you hear in a day, 'the devil made me do it'? Why would you give such a despicable entity as described by Christians that much power over you? Why can one not know and be true to one's self? About 85% of the human race do not know or even like themselves, let alone take responsibility for their own actions and reactions.

Everything you ever needed to know about life, you learned in kindergarten; abc's, 123's and the golden rule. This rule specifically states: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Not as they do unto you but as you would have them do. And there was one more rule we learned on the playground; 2 WRONGS DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT. Then as adults we discover that we are delusional by the fact that though two wrongs do not make a right, 3 WRONGS DO, because majority rules.

Come judgment day when you leave this physical plane to meet your maker, what if, and this is the most logical and probable conclusion my friend and I have come to, what if you finally make it up to the big chair of an entity that is facing away from you and as you approach you feel the doom in your soul as your life flashes before your minds eye, and you know without a doubt that you have fallen short of this entity's expectations and as this entity turns around to judge you for your 'sins', you are startled to realize it is YOU? You are the only one who is qualified to judge you for your sins for you are the only one who has walked in your shoes. You are the only one who knows the truth and have lived your life.

I have a favorite quote that keeps me on the path of being non-judgmental; "If you understand or if you don't, if you believe or if you doubt; In a Universe of Justice, the Eyes of Truth are Always Watching YOU!-Enigma

© Copyright 2007 DragonBlue (dragonblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1306888-Who-Are-You-to-Judge-Others