*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1307507-My-Dog-Schultz
Rated: E · Documentary · Animal · #1307507
This is a little thing i wrote all about my dog Schultz
i have a dog that is a German Shepard Husky X. We named him Schultz(Schultzy)because it is a german name. He wouldn't hurt a fly-but then again-i guess he would. He likes to jump and run around the house and catch them in his mouth.Eeeewwwww.lol.

Anyways-we had Schultz for a while before we found a little tiny black kitten and his white brother.We gave the white kitten to my aunt because she recently had to put her other white cat to sleep because he was sick and suffering. We found the kittens around Halloween and we hadn't seen the cat that usually hangs around our place for days.

So we brought the black kitten inside and fed him some warm milk. We called the kitten---Kitten for 2 months because we were trying to find him a home. But then, my big muscled, tough biker stepdad said"I kinda like the kitten". So we ended up keeping the cat and named him Dufus-Dewey for short.

I know, I know. I am getting off topic. Some times if we called Schultz, he would come running to wherever we were, stop, look confused, turn around and trot off back the way he came, and he always came back with the little tiny kitten in this mouth. Dewey would be dangling by the head from the dogs mouth-of course-he never got hurt but it was really cute. Ever since, Schultz has been relly good to other animals.

I remember one time when I let one one my chickens out and Schultzy was out too. I wasn't worried about Schultz going for the chick until he caught the chick and pinned him down-but then i realized that the dog was being the chickens friend. He was licking the chick.

Just to rap things up- i will make a list of tricks Schultz can do
He can:
-Show a Broken Paw(he holds his paw up so it looks like it is broken)
-Sit
-Play Dead
-Come Alive Again
-Lie Down
-Get the mouse(he diggs a hole where ever you are pointing)
-Bring the ball
-Drop the ball
-Shake Paw
-Come
-Beg/dance(stands on back legs)
Thats about it, though I am trying to train him to catch a frisbee, do obsicale courses, and all sorts of other stuff.


-Little Cloud Writer
© Copyright 2007 Cloudwalkerr (cloudwriterjr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1307507-My-Dog-Schultz