*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1307626-The-Beginning-of-Something
by Arash
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Mystery · #1307626
This is going to be a novel....or a short story...It's going to be something eventually...
3:00 am.
20 September 2000

She quivered as she heard the door opening with the usual moan that crept upon her. She could feel the pulse of her heart growing more and more aggressive. The cold air started emanating from the crack of the door. She squeezed the blanket beneath her fingers so hard that the perspiration soaked it. A shadow, apparently wearing a long cloak, appeared on the wall she faced. She whispered “Mommy?” as the shadow grew bigger and clearer. Suddenly, a harsh screech was diffused everywhere, bringing her to tears. She innocently covered her ears with her tiny hands. Abruptly, the sound stopped, and she fell into a deep sleep.

3:00 am.
20 September 2007

She awoke again. The door was still cracked open. She walked towards the door, dazed. A dim blue light illuminated everywhere though the source was not visible. There were noises; seemingly, something was banging into the walls. Evil. Murder. Bathroom door was cracked open and the same cold air emanated again, this time, with a strong, suffocating scent of blood. Shivering, she pushed the bathroom door open. The same shadow stirred on the wall. She ran to her parents’ bedroom. Once the door was fully open, she saw their bed empty. Her heart was about to rip her chest open, for it was beating with utter rage. She walked back to the bathroom. Her feet had frozen; pushing the door open, she saw her parents dead bodies pinned to the wall. The blood fluidly flowed from their mouths, their eyes wide-open, their pupils dilated. The source of the shadow was still hidden when it disappeared. Her mind went empty; without a single blink, she was forced to march to the tub that was filled with blood and hot water. Getting closer, shades of white, purple and blue were seen within the disgustful content of the tub. Inadvertently, as though an invisible force was reigning on her, she approached the bodies and with her clothes on, she bathed in the solution.

Holding to the walls, she came out of the tub, covered in blood. As soon as she came to life again, the screech began and she fainted away.

7:00 am.
20 September 2007

“Ugh”. The officer threw up. It was at dawn when a neighbor called the police stating that he had heard screams while sleeping from the house beside them. The officer immediately called the paramedics because she saw the blood-covered girl’s chest rising. She was alive.

1:00 pm
30 September 2007

“She rarely talks. We tried to calm her down. We even consulted with a psychologist. Apparently, she shows symptoms of schizophrenia. She cries at night. "
© Copyright 2007 Arash (anavidreader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1307626-The-Beginning-of-Something