*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309255-Draco-Malfoy-love-storypart2
by Skater
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1309255
Enemy's at first sight. Something else later?~part2
As you move in closer to the train, you look in every different direction for your friends. Finally you spot some familiar faces, and a lot of bright red hair!
As you start running towards them, they see you and meet you half way.
"Fred, George, Lee. How are you guys? I haven't seen you guys in ages! Hows the joke shop coming along?" you ask, almost bouncing up and down in your excitement from seeing them. You had been friends with the twins and Lee Jordan, since your first year at Hogwarts, when you found out they were the trouble makers of the school. They had taught you all they knew about Hogwart and the grounds, and how to pull the best pranks. They were like the brothers you never had.
"Its going brilliantly," says Fred, with a wicked grin.
"Yeah we feel we're doing our job when we start getting letters from people thanking us for helping them pull the best pranks on their worst enemy's," said George half seriously.
"You look great by the way. How are you?" asked Lee Jordan from behind Fred.
"I'm great, and thanks," you say blushing slightly. You know how you looked this year, but it really must be a compliment, Because the twins and Lee have always treated you like one of the guys.
"Hey I have to get a compartment before they're all full. But I'll come back and say good-bye when I'm done Ok?" you say to them. Normally you would have shared a compartment with them, but they had graduated last year. So you had to get a compartment with some one else this year.
"OK, we'll be over there by mum and Ron," George said, pointing to his right.
"I can't lose you with that hair of yours," you say, laughing, as you start to walk off. You find a compartment some where in the middle of the train. You put your bags in the luggage rack and then go back to find Fred, George and Lee Jordan.
You were walking towards where they said they would be, when you see one of your other friends. You give them a huge smile and wave, when you accidentally walk into something hard. You stumble backwards, and as you look up your eyes lock with a pair of piercing silver eyes. Your mesmerized by these eyes, and you just stare at them for what seems like forever.*There beautiful eyes* you think to yourself. But then you finally realize who's eyes they are, and you snap back to reality. It was your worst enemy. Draco Malfoy. Sometimes you wondered if he even noticed you, or the fact that you disliked him so much. But then at other times when he and his friends(quit frankly, you were amazed that he even had any. But then again they were almost as bad as he was) did something to you, or laughed at you when your potion exploded( You sucked in potions class. And your potion only exploded once. Other times it just turned a nasty color, or smelled funny) you wished they didn't notice you.
Not that you ever let Malfoy or his friends, push you around, and you never backed down from a fight, or the chance to pull the worst pranks on him. Thats another good reason Fred and George were great to have as friends.
Not wanting to start this year off fighting right away, you give him a dazzling smile and quickly apologize.
"Oops. I'm really sorry, I should have paid more attention to where I was going,"
You wait for a response, but when you don't get one you look up. Malfoy has this weird look on his face, and he just stared at you for a long time. And then.
"Damn right you better be sorry. And maybe you should pull your head out of the clouds sometimes," he snapped. Completely back to himself. His friends just started laughing.
You bit back a retort. You really didn't have a problem putting Malfoy down, but you really didn't want to start a fight and ruin your happiness right now.
"Whatever," was your only reply. You got up from where you had fallen, and gave Malfoy and his gang a death glare. Then you went back to look for the twins.
You finally see the twins and Lee Jordan. They were standing by mrs. Weasley, Ron , Ginny, Harry and Hermione. They were all saying good-bye to one another.
"Hey guys,"
"Hey, what took you so long?" asked Lee.
"I had a run in with a pretty evil little ferret," you say laughing it off.
"That Malfoy is a bloody git, and if he bothers you to much, write us, and we'll send you some of our more, uhhh.... affective inventions to use on him," said George, with a quick look at his mother. Mrs. Weasley, you knew would scold Fred and George if they helped you get revenge on Malfoy. Even though she didn't like him because of the way he treated Harry, Ron and Hermione. Plus his father was a family enemy.
"Don't you two even think about it. You could get Glory here, in trouble," stated mrs. Weasley, with a warning glare at the twins.
"Don't worry about it mrs. Weasley. I won't get in trouble," you say, with a wink at the twins.
Mrs. Weasley looked like she was about to say something, when you hear the train whistle. You look and see all the students saying their last good-byes and boarding the train.
"You lot better get going. Make sure you write, and stay out of trouble," mrs. Weasley says, and gives you an all knowing look. Well she is the twins mother, so she has had quit a lot of experience knowing when your planning to start trouble. Fred and George being the masters at it.
Mrs. Weasley gives you all a hug, and starts walking you all towards the train.
"We will write and try to stay out of trouble. Thanks for having us this summer," said Hermione.
"Yeah, thanks a lot mrs. Weasley," Harry put in.
"Your welcome. and come back anytime," replied mrs. Weasley.
All of you boarded the train and stuck your heads out the window to wave good-bye to Fred, George, Lee Jordan and mrs. Weasley. The train started to pick up speed and finally the train rounded the corner and the Weasley's and Lee Jordan, were lost from sight.
You said a few more words to Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione, before you went back to your compartment.
You open the compartment door and look around. *Looks like I'll be on my own for the ride* you think to yourself. You sit down and put your feet up on the opposite seat.
You start thinking about Hogwarts and quidditch and all your favorite lessons, when something just comes to mind. You don't know why you were thinking about it, but the harder you tried to push it from your thoughts, the more you thought about it.
It was a tall lean, but muscular, blond haired boy, with silver eyes.
You didn't know why, but for some reason you couldn't get his face out of your mind.
Soon you drifted off to sleep. Sleep that was filled with Draco Malfoy and you doing things you shouldn't be doing.(Me:: I had to put that in.)
DRACO'S POV~
he was sharing a compartment with, Crabb, Goyle, Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson and one other slytherin he didn't really know.
At the moment Pansy was almost crawling on top of him. She was playing with his hair and messaging his shoulders. Pansy was average height, was skinny with very little curves at all, she had jet black hair, and actually she wasn't that bad looking. She wasn't beautiful, but she wasn't ugly.
Every one else was in conversation. He however, wasn't paying the least bit attention to any of this. he was lost in thought about a certain blond haired beauty. He was thinking about how she smiled at him, and how she had a beautiful sounding voice.
*How was it that I never noticed these things before?* he thought to himself. And then he remembered that she was his enemy. He couldn't believe that he had thought those things about her. She was still the same person and he hated her. Was he sick or something? Well he had been feeling kind of cold lately. Maybe he was coming down with something.
"Hey Draco," it was Blaise. "What did you think of that Glory Hendon? She sure has changed over the summer, huh?"
"Yeah, I suppose so. I wasn't really paying attention," he lied.
"Oh come on Draco, we all saw the way you looked at her," this time it was the other slytherin, you think his name is Derik.
"Well I was a little shocked being ran into like that!" Draco sneers. "Besides, even if her looks have changed, she's still the same filthy half-breed, as every year before."
"Yeah! And anyways, my Drakie could never like some one like her," stated Pansy, with an ugly look on her face.
"Shut up Pansy. Every one knows that you get jealous at any one Draco likes more than you," Blaise retorted. " Besides I think she's hott this year, but that doesn't mean that I want to be her friend or anything." Pansy just gave him a death glare.
"And besides all that, I don't think I have to justify myself," said Draco. "If I think she's hott or anything else, then there's not a damn thing you or any one else can do about it. Is there?" Draco gave them all a nasty smirk and turned away.
Soon he was once again lost in thought about Glory. As he tried to push the thoughts away, they just got worse.
*What a pretty girl can do to a horny guy like me* Draco thought to himself. *Once I get laid I won't have these thoughts anymore*
And with that thought he gave in to the images in his head, and let his body relax. Soon he was in a trance like state, watching the lands roll by through the window
© Copyright 2007 Skater (gravemistress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309255-Draco-Malfoy-love-storypart2