*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309818-Families-and-the-help-they-need
Rated: E · Short Story · Family · #1309818
helping kids with mental health problems
We live in an eggshell, don’t know where to go, we cry for help!

And all we get from teachers that don’t understand what we go through with our children.

We try to talk to other parents and all we get from them is something is going on in there homes,

We sit & we cry wondering what we are going to do.

Who will listen! Who will help! Lord gives us the strength & answer of what we should do.

We need to be listened to!  Because the system judges without knowing what we are going through with are children.

“People that don’t understand!” Open your heart and don’t condemn,


    The Bible states, Ephesians 4:25

Therefore each of you must put off falsehood and speak truthfully to his neighbor, for we are all members of one body.”

Until you know yourself what a family with mental disorder issues are going through!

Do not condemn them until you know the facts about your neighbor.

I Maria Moore will scream out to the world. Don’t condemn, but lend a helping hand!

Support our neighbors like we are supposed to do.

Don’t judge! In addition, don’t call the department of human services because you might “think” there is something going on in the homes.

It’s hard for the family’s that seek help and cannot find the help that they really need.

Be a good neighbor, because our lord and savior Jesus Christ would do the same for you.
  The Bible states, Mark 12:33

  To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength,

And to love your neighbors as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”


In Gods eyes we our all his children, so get up, volunteer, and help thy neighbor in need!

It will make a whole lot of a difference for theses families in need of help and understanding.


In addition, I Maria Moore supports the System of Care and the families that seek help for their children and themselves.



                                          By
                                                Maria
                                                        Moore
© Copyright 2007 Rosebud (tomygirls at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1309818-Families-and-the-help-they-need