*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311721-One-Summer-in-Egypt-Part-One
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Elli
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1311721
Addy is half Egyptian and half American, and will visit Egpt and will learn a secret.
  My name is Addy. My father is Egyptian and in my mothers past she was from the lower part of Africa. My parents thought it would be a good idea that I should spend the summer in Egypt with his side of the family while they go to the Hawaii. I mean, it's not like I can't handle it, I am 16. Lets just say they think I should more into my family history.

Exiting Plane:

  As I got off the plane in the run way of th eair port. That's how you exit, right onto the runway. But when I got off I saw a group of people waiting for me. It sort-of made me take a step back when I saw it. "Are you Addy?" The oldest woman asked.

  "Yes." I said slowly, I wasn't sure what's going to happen. There were at least 10 kids around 4-13 years old and ready to pounce.

  "Alright kids. Go give Addy a BIG hug!"  The same lady said.

  That's when all of the kids around 4-13 ran at me! Before I got tackled I was able to think, 'Oh Lordy.' Then I was at the bottom of the bigest dog pile I could have ever imagined. When I finally got out O slowly walked to the adults and said politely, "Hello. As you know I'm Addy, and you are?"

  "I am Nana." The eldest woman said.

  "I'm Nitasha." The only darker skined girl said. The added, "I'm a maid for this family. But treated as a equal to them."

  "I am Raeburn I am a gaurd for this family in case of tarorist." Raeburn said. He didn't seem to like me verry much for some reason but I didn't notice.

    "I am Americ." The girl said that was way prettier than I was and she was around my age. She had a lot of bracelets, rings, and a dimond necklace.

  "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I think I'll learn the names of them when we get to the house." I said letting go of the hand of Americ.

  "Good idea. Come along. Oh, Addy is it okay if Raeburn is next to you?" Nana asked.

  "Yes that's fine." I asnwered.

  When we exited the car I noticed that this wasn't a house this was a palace! or atleast it was in one piont of it's history. And that's when it hit me, like a 2 by 4 in the back of the head, I was going to live like royalty for the summer! "Do you like it?" Americ asked.

  "Oh yes."I said still looking at the palace. She gave a small laugh and walked to the door.

  "It's way bigger on the inside." Nitasha pionted out and walked in. That's when I walked in and noticed that Nitasha was right! It was way bigger on the inside! Great now I'm going to get lost!
© Copyright 2007 Elli (miley227 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311721-One-Summer-in-Egypt-Part-One