*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311902-Eve-and-Her-Adam-Prologue
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1311902
She was bound to him by love, he was bound to her by shackles...
It was a rainy November night on a plantation in Sheldon, South Carolina as the eldest daughter of Colonel David; Eve snuggled into her down comforter and sighed, Adam had just left and she already missed him. She wished that he could stay with her, hold her in his muscular arms until she fell asleep, she also wished that they could have a decent Christian relationship but fate wasn't in her favor and so she sinned. Staring at the bible on her night table she leaned over and grabbed her handkerchief, covering it guiltily she turned onto her back and closed her eyes, slowly dozing off into a light sleep.

As Eve dozed, Adam slipped out of his master's house unnoticed, He moved swiftly through the darkness of the night as if he was apart of it. Reaching his cabin Adam slipped through the door, collapsing on his floor mat in satisfying exhaustion. Images of young slave girls flooded his thoughts, he had allowed himself to be flattered and flirted with by them but the only one that made him feel complete was Eve. He was a slave to her father and she was a slave to his love. Adam was saddened by the relationship he had with his Master's daughter, it would only end in the worst way possible, Death.

Yet, a big part of him longed to live in the big house, to be able to marry the one he loved and take care of her but yet again another part of him was frightened of that concept of freedom, of being able to do what ever he wanted with his life. Adam shook his head trying to free his mind from crazy thoughts of living in the big house, of love and Eve. He turned onto his stomach and slowly fell asleep.
© Copyright 2007 NescafeAddict (nescafeaddict at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1311902-Eve-and-Her-Adam-Prologue