*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312113-That-Night
Rated: E · Poetry · Cultural · #1312113
Situations between both Partners
The night before was so strange.
I called her by the wrong name.
"Damn," I said, once.
She looked at me as if she wanted to kill me.
I was thinking to myself, why I mistaken her for someone else.
She was in rage.
She cusses me and accuses me of having an affair with other women, the name I mentioned.
I acted not as defensive, but offensive.
Aggressive words traveled back and forth, wasn’t able to get my point across because she kept interrupting, running her mouth out loud not allowing me to speak so I can apologize.
I remained calm even when she got physical, throwing her cheat clothes at me and hitting me with soft punches.
I dodge all her punches and was able to grab a hold of her and threw her on the bed.
She tried to resist.
I calmed her with relaxation words like for instance baby relax, I love you.
Tears drip from her eyes and she cried and cried out loud.
I held her in my arm and console her and told her everything is going to be fine.
We snuggle as we lay on the bed.
She explained that she loved me so much, and she wants to be with me for a very long time.
I told her I love her.
She said she loves me.
I told her I love her more.
She said she love me more and more.
We looked at each other and smile.
I like when she smiles.
She has a cute smile that fit her pretty face.
I brushed my hand down her hair and drawn her closer to me and gently press my lips against hers.
She shut her eyes.
I shut mine.
I drew my face away from hers, as we lay to sleep.

© Copyright 2007 Francklin Colimon Jr. (francklincjr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312113-That-Night