*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312491-Human-Condition-and-Relationships
Rated: E · Article · Relationship · #1312491
How do we create and support relationships? Find out here...
As we move through this experience we call life, we create, develop, support, terminate, and yearn for relationships along the way. Is this so we can justify our own self fulfillment? I believe it's because we as human being want to justify our own existence in this world we live in. That is the human condition. The condition we have attracted in as human beings from our past thoughts, actions and behaviors.

The being is the only portion of the human condition that truly grows and expands over time. We get so wrapped up in the "relationship" of other beings that the human condition takes on its own role as the being. This represents a false sense of existence. When we allow ourselves to be in the relationship, free from the judgment and evaluations we place on our own human condition and others, we actually become in relationship with ourselves.

Over time we have developed through human conditioning a "disconnect" from our only relationship we can actually create. That is the relationship with ourselves. Are we being true and honest with ourselves in the experience of the world?

Why do two people engage in an intimate relationship with each other? I believe it is because we enjoy the true essence of ourselves in the moments and interactions with the other.

An inherent circumstance that can get created and can cause "disconnect" in relationships is the attachment to a "should" or "have to" that sits as an underlying conversation within the relationship. Communication of each person's wants and desires, when presented upfront and in the moment of now, are at the core of a supportive and growing relationship. This communication in the moment of now, when honest, open and clear, allows each individual to be true to their being and the relationship can grow as relationship and as individual when we are not attached to the other persons choice or reaction. When we create communications of the future, we place expectations on the relationship based on this communication. When the communications of the future are based on a lie, well, then the probability of disappointment grows exponentially. When the communications are dishonest, unclear and when we strategize, we are disconnected from ourselves.

When we try to connect to another human being without being connected with ourselves we do not create the circle of relationship. We create the temporary arc that has a beginning and an end. The circle or relationship exists when we are connected to ourselves and others simultaneously without a judgment or evaluation of either being. Acceptance in gratitude for the opportunity for the moment of now.

The moments of life are a gift, why tarnish the moment with dishonesty and separateness?

Fortunately, there are people out there who have the ability to distinguish what actions you are taking that are not supporting your relationships. I am one of those people. I work with people who want to grow who they are and change their patters of the human condition to foster amazing relationships. Everything is temporary and can be shifted to have the outcomes you want be in alignment with your dreams.
© Copyright 2007 Patrick West (patrickwest at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312491-Human-Condition-and-Relationships