*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312533-once-upon-on-a-time
Rated: E · Short Story · Emotional · #1312533
life is life we should lead it
There lived a family of four in Gujarat; nallia in the year1990.Jacob was the head of the family. He was working in military services. His wife’s name was
Ruth, they had two children shara and Simon. Shara was five years old and Simon was three years old.
         In the family of Jacob there were eight members, he had three brothers and two sisters they all lived in Andhra Pradesh, India. In the family, only Jacob was educated
And the family respected him very much and the reason was clear that they wanted only money .But Jacob never understood the real faces and the reason was that he loved his family members more then any thing in his life .The mother of Jacob, (Mary) had two brothers and one them was died or in other word he was killed by black magic. And the other brother David was very kind and intelligent  the people in that area liked him a lot and always respected him. He was married to Dinah she was a good person but the only thing was not there with David was child. So Dinah asked her husband to marry some other women. So David married as his wife told him to do. Then later within a year, he got married to Susan. But even then, David could not have a child. But he loved Childs a lot and he was very rich. So he decided to adopt children from someone and his sister was  ready to give, as it was her own brother asking her. So she gave two sons. One was Jacob and            the other was John. Jacob was given to the first wife and  John was given to the second wife.
Jacob was fourth in the family.
         This was the family history of Jacob that how he got two parents to look after.

                             *      *      *    *        *


         In the family of Ruth, there were two daughters and  two sons. And Mrs. Ruth was the second in the family same as her husband she was the only person educated in the family. She also lost her brother just like her mother-in-law. But this time someone killed him.Mrs.Ruth`s mother Rebecca was a kind and always lived for her children. Rebecca was the first- born to her parents.she had a sister and four brothers who always loved her and gave her and her children more respect than any one. Rebecca’s mother
Rachel had a sister named Brachial she got married to rich person in that state she had six children in them five daughters and one son. And among them, the fifth one was Dinah. 
In turn, Dinah and Rebecca were sister’s .So that was the reason Ruth was given in marriage to Jacob.

                                 *    *      *    *      *

         One night on 4 November 1990. Mrs. Ruth was admitted in hospital since she was excepting a baby. Due to this reason, they have to shift their home from the original one to another. Which was near to the hospital shenoy .The baby was excepted on the other month before November. So in order to look after the two children both the grand mothers came from Andhra Pradesh Dinah and Rebecca. On 5th of the same month at 1:30AM. They had a baby boy.He was too small, white and fair. He was first seen by his sister shara and grandmother Dinah. After few days, both the son and mother came to their home in nallia.
         
                                 *    *      *      *  *

         They named the baby as Joseph .The baby never troubled his mother in his child hood
He spent most of his time with his grand mother Dinah. And she loved Joseph a lot. When ever the family went out they left Joseph with his grand mother Dinah. She looked after him caringly. So, usually the baby slept with his grand mother Dinah .
                            After one year they had a baby girl. They named her as rachel.The family was completed  by the coming of the new child. In to the house, at last David was happy with  many children’s in the house. Four children’s of Ruth and Jacob and four children’s of John and Sharon. Sharon was the eldest daughter of Paul who was in turn the brother of  Susan.

                               *    *      *    *      *

         The was not the end of the life history of David but it was the start of the biggest mistake which he as done. But when summer came the most happiest person was David because the house was filled by his grand children’s. 
         David loved his children so much that he gave his all property to his adopted sons. Without knowing the true colors of his sons. But the two sons were  good and innocent. It was their mother who was the true enemy to the family. Thou Jacob and John were the adopted sons they always loved their mother. But David was never against to there love. But that was the reason was destroyed the health of the David it brought or in other words destroyed the peace the family. Which he never thought of and according to him he had no solution for this twist in life.


NOTE:(pls answer the questions as per u r thoughts)
         1) what was the twist in the life of David.
         2) what was the biggest mistake of David.
© Copyright 2007 william wilson (viveka at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1312533-once-upon-on-a-time