*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1313362-LP-Forbidden-Love---Chapter1
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Romance/Love · #1313362
About Mike's lovelife...
Part 1:

Linkin Park was on they're second world tour and had just arrived in The Netherlands(Europe), the final destination before they would go back to America. It was nine O'clock in the evening on a monday and they had a concert in about sixty-five minutes, so they had to hurry to Amsterdam. When they arrived, they had only ten minutes left before they had to get on stage. They where sitting in an empty appartement, arguing.

Brad: Damn, it's like, raining!
Phoenix: I'm not going outside in this weather.
Chester: What? You can't stand a little rain?!
Phoenix: Oh, then why don't you go outside and show us how tough you really are!
Chester: Uhh... But it's useless if I go outside now!
Mike: Hey Chester...*giggle*
Chester: What?! Can't you see I'm talking with Phi?!
Mike: Yeah, and now you have a reason to go outside!
Chester: What the crap are you talking about?!

Mike pointed to the open window. Chester looked outside and his face turned white.

Chester: MIKE!!!!!

The others looked too and started to laugh.

Chester: THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!! WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU THROWN MY BOXERS OUT OF THE WINDOW????!!!!!!!
Mike: You said that there was no reason for you to go outside, so here's your reason!
Brad: Like, good work Mikey!
Joe: Yeah, now Chaz HAS to go outside!
Phoenix: Go and get it, Chaz! Or are you afraid to get wet?

Chester was mumbling something like "Idiots!" and walked outside. He picked up all of his underwear and got back in, all wet and cold. The others laughed, exept for Rob, who looked at his watch.

Rob: Guy's, we're gonna be late!
Mike: O yeah, right!

They walked outside and started to run towards the Heinike Music Hall. Chester was still angry about what Mike did and pushed Mike into a pool. But the others didn't see it and Mike cathed up with them. He looked at Chester, who looked back with an evil smile. Mike decided to ignore it. They where already late and he thought that it wouldn't be a good idea to make Chester even more angry. They made it right in time and got on stage inmideately. They played some songs from they're new album 'Minutes To Midnight'. At the end of the concert, they walked to the back-stage-area.

Brad: Good work, guys!
Chester(Who was still angry): Says who?!
Joe: What are you talking about, Chaz? The audience loved us!
Chester: Well, we should get back!
Phoenix: You're right, it's kindda late.
Mike: But we can chill. We have to leave on friday, so we have a whole week!
Rob: But maybe it's better if we just go back now...
Mike: Alright...

They started to walk back to they're appartement, when they suddenly heard someone behind them. They turned around and saw a teenage girl running towards them. She now stood in front of them and was almost jumping of exitement.
© Copyright 2007 Primrose (mikey-fangirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1313362-LP-Forbidden-Love---Chapter1