*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314598-Counter-blow-Movie-Script
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Script/Play · Crime/Gangster · #1314598
I just am looking for feedback to what everyone thinks about my movie script.
A violent criminal drama that shows the interconnected lives of a ruthless crime boss who will stop at nothing to find his former boss' murderer, while in the process ultimately dismantling the very organization he built over the years, a former hit man who paid the ultimate price for wanting to get out of this business, a nymphomaniac stripper whose biggest turn on is being with the very men she so desperately wants to free herself from, and a former pimp now turned snuff filmmaker due to the recent deaths of all his whores.

“Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.”
-Confucius

The main theme of the movie is centered around this quote. Their are three main stories within the film, with the characters in each finding true love but ultimately throwing it all away on their unrelenting quest for revenge. If anyone is interested in finding out more about this story, just private message me and I'll be happy to share many more details and fully reveal the characters.
© Copyright 2007 Sephirothviipsx (sephirothvii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314598-Counter-blow-Movie-Script