*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314642-Fallback-Girl-Chapter-3
by Ani
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1314642
Its a new year, and Niyah finds herself living as she did last year.
Another day, another dollar.
Aint that's how the saying goes? Well I'm begining to think that they need to make a new saying. Something like another day, another damn headache! Don't get me wrong now, I love my job. Sometimes its just so demanding.In case you didn't know, I'm an entreprenuer. I own a small coffee and book shop in downtown of Miami. Its been only open for a little over eight months but its still busy as it was the very first day I opened it. So busy with customers until seven o'clock when I close. I'm begining to think I need a vacation. I have plenty saved. Maybe I should vacation somewhere sexy with a fantastic view. Maybe Aruba or something. I have to give this further thought.
I picked up a cupcake. Shit, I forgot I can't eat these anymore. I put the cupcake back on its "throne".
Another thing I'm working on is my diet. Yea, yea. I know people complain all the time about their weight(at least women do anyway). I'm not overweight or anything, just want to tighten my abs,ok my almost full blown gut. And maybe my buns too. Alright,my onion booty. Damn. Most people, well most guys actually, believe that I have a nice body. I admit its not that bad. My five foot six inch frame carries all of my one hundred and sixty pounds ok. I just have one of those ghetto booties and huge Double D size breast. I curse my mother's side religiously. Overall, I'm not half bad. Sometimes I just wish I could find someone to appreciate me and not only acknowledge my body.
This year I vow to get into shape. That's number one. I will try to hit the gym at least three times week. Trade in some of my junk food and practice eating healthy.
Maybe I can convince Tonya to join me. Research shows that your cahnces of sticking to a diet is better if you have a buddy. I have to remember to call her about that later.
One more hour to go and I'm going home!
Just as I was thinking of my bed the finest man I'd ever seen stepped in my shop.
Very tall, my guess would be six feet four,broad shoulders, sexy arms and abs just screaming through his shirt! That's what I call a man!
"Hello. How are you today?"
I stood almost drunk in his words. He had the sexiest barritone voice ever! Like milk in my coffee. So sweet. So pure. So......real.
"I'm fine and yourself?" I couldn't hardly get those words out with him staring at me with those gorgeous eyes,and perfect white teeth. No golds. No tattos. No evident body piercing except the earring in his right ear. And those lips......
"Umm, he interrupt I was wondering ,do you know any good novels that a guy like me would be interested in?"
"Well, that depends on what type of guy you are."
I stepped back, being careful not to trip on my dress pants. That would be too embarassing. Me just meeting him and all.
"One of my favorite authors is Eric Jerome Dickey."
Guess he'd saw the look on my face.
"Urban type."
"Well you're in luck because it just so happens that he released his new book last wednesday. Follow me."
I found the new novel. Turning without pqying attention, I accidently bumped into hi chest. Well actually his top stomache.
I felt his muscular, taut stomache bump against my breast. Wow! I still felt the electricity that was there. I wonder if heLd felt something. Or maybe that was just my reaction to touching a man like that in months. Lingering for way too long and now feeling like a complete dumbass, I began to apologize compulsively.
© Copyright 2007 Ani (miss_lady at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1314642-Fallback-Girl-Chapter-3