*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1315174-snowy-death-part-1
Rated: ASR · Chapter · Death · #1315174
snowy night, on a walk home.
walking home again in the bitter cold, she securely wraps her midlength black coat around her. *damn why does it have to be so fucking cold here? i fucking hate snow* she thought to herself as she kicked the 20th ice rock down the street. sirens screamed past her ears, not a police car... nor ambulance, *its fucking winter, where the fucks the tornado?* the city siren, only went off during summer nights when the weather was just right, or when somehow, another luny evaded the gaurddogs at the asylem at the top of the town, out of the way, just sitting there all alone like. *maybe i should be there, out of everyones way, where i can have my very own straight jacket, and cool padded walls i can bounce off of and go crazy* she laughed while almost getting hit by a damn car. "fucker!" she yelled kicking the car as it skirted by at a measly 15mph. "bastards should watch where im walking" she never looked both ways, why should she? if it was her time she'd sit and laugh and say what the fuck took ya so long? lighting a cigarette *fucking wind, shoulda bought a zippo* flicking her bic just wasnt working, hiding inside her coat she lit her cigarette. the sirens died down, but a cop car wildly searched the streets for yet another doughnut break. *fuckin pigs* she thought to herself as passing the cemetary, *almot home*. she briefly looked up, making sure she could just walk without looking both ways, being safe was for nonadventurous types she chuckled inside her head. unseeing the car that was savagely raping the road, speeding down her street, about 2 blocks up, she began to cross, hearing police sirens closer, she looked up, a 95' freshly stolen pickup wailed at her, the icy road proving no friction to the brakes as the recently found wacko tried to evade three little piggies, and the wacko found her.. wrong fuckin place wrong fuckin time... again. maybe if she stopped to tie her shoe, which she never did anyway, her blood probably wouldnt be taking the virginty of the freshly fallen snow around her. as the wacko was contained by the cops, they looked at her and ran to thier cruisers, her head provided the stopping power to the truck, as the back tire still rested on top of her temple reassuring her that this was defiently going to be felt tomarrow. before death sweetly kissed her on the cheek and welcomed her back, she thought to herself *that fuckers gonna pay, he messed up my favorite fuckin coat!* the shimmer in her eyes died, as the cigarette she still grasped between her fingers burned down and died out as well.
© Copyright 2007 kamuria wolf (kamuria at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1315174-snowy-death-part-1