*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316203-Voices-of-the-Youth
Rated: E · Essay · Community · #1316203
my point of view of life for the youth.
why did i think of this subject? i was inspired by the book, Young Blood, which my classmate recommended. And hell was he right.

The voices of the youth of past years were expressed. How each and every youngsters look life in their own perspectives. I idolized them for being true to their being. Taking risks even though some could hit someone too much.

But how can we blame them? We live our own life. We have the freedom to tell what's on our mind. Though we should know our limits in these kinds of things.

These people, they share experiences or their ideas about something. Negative or positive, they want to share these things.

For many times, people say that sometimes, teenagers are so immoral, mischievous and naughty that all we do is making trouble out of nowhere.

They say, teenager is the most critical stage in life. I will have to agree into this.

Only because, teenagers are starting to have their mind on their own... Okay. Not all teenagers are like that. But MOSTLY they are. To make it clear, let's leave the KIDS who doesn't care about what's happening in their lives.

<b>LET US LEAVE THOSE GODDAMN PEOPLE WHO FEELS LIKE AN ADULT BUT NEVER REALIZES THAT THEY ARE JUST A KID TRYING TO ACT A BRAVE FRONT</b>

there... so here we are...

Youth.

ADULTS... please listen to the voices of the youth who just want all of you to understand how life now is different from yours back then.

Listen to the voices and screams because we need you to understand how we want to end this misunderstanding by making you feel what the youth feels.

so okay. maybe some of us are trying to act a brave front because some of us are too coward to show their emotions to other people. Too scared that people will call them crybabies or something equally like that.

but then... how can we face life if people will tell you you're not worthy?
How can we face life when people discriminates the youth?

Is it our fault we don't have enough knowledge to lead some group?

Why do adults always base intelligence from what we learn?

The youth learns from the everyday doings of life, from the mistakes we've all done..
All the things we learn from school is just some little addition to our knowledge. But those scientific calculations and others cannot control our WHOLE life...

I cannot deny that we can apply those things in the future, but that isn't enough...
Disciplining of the teachers is not enough to make our life straight. We also need the love of our parents, but sometimes parents still cannot understand, because they think that us, youth, would be better images if we follow their own rules when they were in childhood...

What? We were to follow their tight rules? i don't think i cannot survive...

so here am i. blabbing about youth...

YOUTH!!!!

LET'S HEAR IT FROM THE YOUTH!!!

:D

-silence
© Copyright 2007 -silence- (silence at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316203-Voices-of-the-Youth