*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316318-Query-hooks
Rated: E · Other · Activity · #1316318
Query hooks for A Perfect Fit.
I've never wrote anything like this before, so I hope I did it right.

A Perfect Fit

Hook #1

What do a Construction Company owner and a Fashion designer have in common? More than either of them are willing to admit. Sparks start to fly, and Nolan and Anna struggle to accept what's really there between them.

Hook #2

Anna is a wannabe fashion designer who comes home to mend fences with her family. Little did she know, that Nolan Brady has carried a torch for her for over a decade. When the pair are together, the sparks fly and the chemistry is undeniable, but will it be enough when their hearts are on the line?

Hook #3

Anna Wright thought the only thing that would make her happy in life was to become a famous designer, until one steamy kiss from Nolan Brady changes everything. Will Anna take a chance on love, even if it means her career could be lost forever?

Hook #4

With misunderstandings and assumptions driving Anna and Nolan apart, but the chemistry in undeniable. Will they be able to put the put their differences aside and come together?
© Copyright 2007 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316318-Query-hooks