*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316745-Her-True-Beauty
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Family · #1316745
Talks about what a man finds truely Beautiful
A Woman’s True Beauty
By Erika Haehl

Every morning I get up two hours before I must leave to prepare myself to look the best that I can. Half an hour and twelve outfits later I usually find the outfit with the perfect amount of oomph. As I try, with several failed attempts, to match the hairstyle I saw on the latest issue of Vogue, I start to think of what necklace I need to wear. Is it the heart one with pink rubies or the simple gold chain that holds my cherished cross? After I decide and put the necklace on, I start to do my make up. I try to accomplish the smoky look with just the right amount of innocence. Although I look more like a valley girl then a seductive woman, the look I was going for, I must be satisfied with the results. As I get in my car I ask myself, is it worth it? Does the way a women looks determine her true beauty? According to the three men I asked, a woman’s beauty goes much deeper than her physical attributes.
Stephan E. Haehl, a prestigious sixty five year old man, with a wife who loves him, and three grown boys who still seek his approval, insist that beauty is natural and can not be forced. When he saw his wife for the first time he thought, yes she is pretty, but so are many other girls. Yet as time went on he began to talk to her and get to know her. She was fun to be with, her heart was pure, and best of all she made him laugh even when he was sad. All this added together made her beautiful to him. There was no amount of make up, or an outfit more delicate, or a better hairstyle that would have made her more beautiful, in his eyes. “Yes, a pretty face will cause a guy to take a second look, but a great personality will cause a man to take a third look,” is Stephen’s thought on the true beauty of a woman.
My father, Eric S. Haehl, believes “that a woman’s heart is where her true beauty lies. Her beauty shines through the way she gives of her time and resources.” A woman should volunteer everything she has for God’s glory. If God shines through anyone they are beautiful. The true way for a lady to acquire beauty is to read the Bible, pray, and spend time with the Lord. A beautiful lady knows that a smile is the most attractive feature and will wear one often.As a teen he thought looks had a lot to do with a great relationship, yet if his wife stayed the same as the day they married, young and selfish, she would not be as precious and beautiful as she is now. He feels blessed that God gave him a wife that truly loves and gives to the Lord.
“A woman’s true beauty depends on what she spends most of her time on, what a man finds beautiful depends on what he is looking for, whether they match or not is the real question,” Terek Haehl, age fourteen, inquires. If a man is looking for a quick fast, all about the bedroom relationship, he could care less about looks or personality. She is beautiful to him if she is easy and willing to please. If a trophy is what the man wants he wants someone who is gorgeous. He finds a woman with large perky breast, blonde hair, blue eyes, small hips, and a brain filled with air beautiful. Yet if he is looking for a wife, someone to call his own for the rest of his life, he needs much more substance. He needs someone that makes him laugh, someone who tells him how it is without fear, someone who supports him in his decisions, and someone who will love him even though he is not perfect. A man looking for a wife can find nothing less than this, beautiful.
So is the time I spend getting ready, worth it? Well I think I need to feel pretty, so yes, I want to spend time making myself gorgeous. Although getting lovely should be for me, not for the hot guy I might see. Yet I want to spend my time on is my personality because with out substance a pretty face is just that, a pretty face. I want to be and feel I am; kind, patient, non-judgmental, loving, funny, and confident. Without my physical attributes, I am still a great person. Put simply, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder,” (Molly Brawn) and I think I am beautiful, so therefore I am.
© Copyright 2007 from the heart (erhaehl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316745-Her-True-Beauty