*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317406-Addiction
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1317406
You might have experienced this!

It was in each cell of hers... she could feel it deep down.. she realized....she was addicted!!


She was a shrewd girl.. never thought she'ld fall into this trap - by no chance!! Many a time she could resist temptation...but this time, surrender was unavoidable. There was no escape from it.


She took out the novel she was reading...kept reading.... When she was about to turn a page, she discovered she hadn't followed even one sentence...!
Her mind was somewhere else.....


Shut the book and lay on her bed... tried to sleep..no use...kept remembering about it....decided to listen to music.


Music revived her... She got up 'n danced..better than ever before - her energy and emotions were high- movements graceful and emphasized. She kept dancing until she could do nothing but rest.


Dumped her body onto her bed- her mind was still somewhere else!! Even this time she couldn't sleep...she kept thinking of it.... 'It' was so beautiful - she lived in the memories of 'it' --------- HER LOVE!!


Her heart started thumping hard when she heard the phone ring. Yes, it was him!! His voice quenched her soul's thirst.. Salvation was attained!


She could sleep now... slept.... with his voice resounding in her head - "I love you!"



© Copyright 2007 Josephine (josephineindia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317406-Addiction