*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317823-Cock-Block
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1317823
A night out on the town is ruined when a friend's good intention ends with bad results.
On a crowded dance floor, the girl danced in a drunken haze. Her pale skin glistened with beads of sweat. The female’s tight form fitting, tiger print dress accentuated her voluptuous curves, attracting Joe’ Kondor’s attention. The young lady’s cleavage swelled and argued for release against its cloth restrictions. The cleavage danced to its own rhythm, threatening to spill out its contents before his hungry eyes. Joe found himself attracted to the Tiger-girl’s animalistic and primal movements.

Tiger-girl’s dance intoxicated Joe with lust and her body’s motion excited his carnal appetites. Joe felt an uncontrollable swelling in his pants, causing him to shift uncomfortably. Caught staring, Joe winked at the object of his desire, but she did nothing but hold his gaze. Hypnotized by her snakelike charm, Joe shimmied his way across the packed floor and weaved through the sea of sweating bodies. Driven mad by his urgings he danced under her seductive spell.

Joe found it easy to dance with Tiger-girl. A natural dancer Joe matched her movements. They both used the pulsing synthetic pop of the German electronica to tease each other. Dancing his way behind her, Joe ground his hips into her plush backside as the girl slowed her rhythm to allow his hip movements to take the lead. Soon though the two weren’t even dancing to the music, but instead they were gyrating to each others irregular, primal heartbeats.

Relaxing her body into his, her flesh melted into him it seemed. This made it easier for Joe’s hands to explore the contours of her body. With the light touch of a feather, Joe’s fingers tickled her exposed flesh. Connecting with the young woman’s hands they interlaced their fingers and squeezed tightly. Slowly, tantalizingly, Joe’s lips left a trail of burning kisses on her neck before kissing its way to her ear and nibbling her lobe. Tiger-girl rolled her hips in an even wilder frenzy.

By this time Joe’s hands were caressing her ample breasts, kneading them and squeezing them as if they were dough. Finding her nipples Joe pinched them, exciting the blood in Tiger-girl’s veins. Moaning in satisfied contentment, she rolled her head and thrashed her mane against Joe’s chest in a fevered abandonment. Her pale skin soon blushed with a brilliant rosy complexion.

Facing him, Tiger-girl wrapped one strong leg around Joe’s waist and began to grind her pelvis into his thigh. With a free hand caressing his bald head and another squeezing his buttock, she hissed seductively into his ear before allowing her tongue to snake along his muscled neck. Cupping her smooth face into his brown hands, Joe planted a breath stealing kiss on her lips. Meanwhile, Tiger-girl ran a teasing finger up and down his spine, causing his skin to quiver. Breaking off the kiss, he sighed in blind ecstasy. She seized the opportunity to look deeply into his eyes with a greedy look that devoured his soul. Joe felt a self-consuming fire ignite deep within his core.

“Follow Me”, he commanded her. Taking Tiger-girl by the hand he led her from the crowded dance floor. When she saw where they were going, she hesitated for a second. But a gentle squeeze of her ass gave her the encouragement she needed to overcome her slight doubt. Crossing the threshold of the men’s lavatory, Tiger-girl took a seat on the bathroom sink facing Joe. She felt emboldened by the presence of other men in the restroom. The guys were just standing around discussing music, shooting up, vomiting and answering the call of nature when the two entered this sacred domain of the club’s elite. A devilish gleam burnt in her green eyes. And a surge of adrenaline flooded her blood stream. Her skin grew hot and her breath became shallower. Opening her thighs Tiger-girl exposed her womanly charms to all who dared to see. In the mirror Joe saw the jealous looks and envious smiles of the men. A few even clapped him on the back. In answer to Tiger-girl’s gambit, Joe unzipped his jeans and exposed himself to her. The pupils of her eyes enlarged to take in the sight of him. Joe glided up to the girl, ready to dive into bliss.

“Joe! Wait, don’t!” A high pitched voice had shouted. Looking up into the mirror, Joe Saw the unexpected, and quite unwelcomed presence of a second female break through the throng of male voyeurs.

“Vanessa”, shouted Joe angrily, “what the fuck are you doing here? Can’t you see I’m busy?”
“Gerald needs to talk to you-now!”
“Tell his ass to wait until I’m done.”
“He says it’s important, dude!”
“Yeah, well so is this! Tell those fuckers that I’m in no mood for any of their pranks.”

Looking back into Tiger-girl’s eyes, Joe seized a hungry kiss that swallowed every breath she had ever breathed.

“Stop being a dick, Joe, and just come the fuck on!”

“Fuck you cunt! This is none of your business.” Strong, clawed feminine hands grabbed Joe by the scruff of his shirt and tried to tear him away. Angry at the assault on his person, Joe turned and shoved the lithe Vanessa into the group of guys. Fixing his appearance, he stormed out of the restroom and sought Gerald.

Having no idea what foul prank lay afoot, Joe took deep breaths to cool his raging blood. Stopping by the bar he ordered a vodka-cranberry to help sooth his hostility. When he stepped onto the patio area he found Jimmy Phoenix and Gerald chatting up a tall, nubile goth chick. Making eye contact, Gerald excused himself and walked over to Joe. Reading the expression on Joe’s face, Gerald kept a safe distance from Joe’s reach.

“What’s the matter with you? Why are you looking at me like that?”

“You have a lot of nerve to ask that question after what you and Vanessa pulled!”

“Where is she, Joe?”

“With any luck she’s probably very far from me.”
“I know I’m going to regret asking you this, bro, but what happened?”

And so Joe recounted the adventure in the men’s bathroom. Gerald’s face grew a ghastly white. In vain he covered his face with his hands, trying to hide his disgust at Vanessa’s blunder. “That stupid bitch! Joe I’m sorry. I just told her to tell you to simply be careful and to use protection.”

Joe looked at Gerald quizzically. He searched his friend’s face for the truth and found no deception in his eyes. Seeing the confusion in Joe’s eyes, Gerald further elaborated: “I had given her a freshly sealed condom to pass on to you, didn’t you receive it, Joe?”

“Hell the fuck no! She was too wasted and belligerent. Knowing her, she probably thought it was bubble-gum. Why couldn’t you have Jimmy send the message? He rarely gets wasted.”

Joe sighed out his frustration. His anger slowly dissipated and he started to feel exhausted and burnt out. “No offense, dude. I appreciate you looking out for me and all, but why did you go through so much trouble?”

Joe extended his right hand. Gerald took it and further explained. “It was Tyler’s idea. He was pissed that you were hooking up with her.”

Now Joe’s anger returned. He felt revitalized, stronger and meaner. His weakness fled in fear. “Why would that dickless, no-brained fucknut care about what I do?”

“Because he said, and I quote, ‘That whore called my girlfriend a cunt.’”

“But Jade dumped his ass two days ago!”

“I know, but he’s still attatched.”

“So why me?”

“Maybe you should ask him yourself.” With that Gerald pointed up to the balcony to where Joe could find Tyler.

“Tyler, you wonkey-assed cheese monkey! What the fuck is your problem!”

“Joe I had to do what I did. You’re my bro and I h ad to look out for you!”

“You shit, I’m a grown fucking man. I can look out for myself.”

“But you're way more classier than that, bro. You can score better.”

“I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t want it to happen, bonehead!”

“But Joe, she’s a WHORE!”
“NO FUCKING SHIT SHERLOCK HOMO!” Joe growled.

Everyone got a good laugh out of that except for Joe and Tyler. Tyler verbally hurled something Joe’s way, but he blocked out the world at that point. Fuming, he went back to the restroom. Tiger-girl was not there. Searching the rest of the club, Joe could not find a trace of her anywhere. His clothes still smelt of her fragrant, floral perfume, and it drove him mad. Hot with anger, Joe held up the wall for the rest of the night. He felt that a great cosmic prank had been pulled on him. But what stung the most was the fact that Joe was so driven with lust and blinded by his own desires, that he never learned Tiger-girl’s name nor did he get her contact information. Eventually he got over this episode and came to forgive Tyler and Vanessa, but he never did have a parallel experience like this at Nation.






© Copyright 2007 Cornelius Gwynn (fcg3rd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317823-Cock-Block