*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317861-Play-Me-Again-Maestro
by Margy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1317861
It was their secret, it was their song, they played each other like musical instruments
Play me again, Maestro

Marianne sank down into a comfortable chair in front of him. She could see each desirable inch of him, his broad shoulders and muscular chest. Her eyes followed the tapering lines of his body down to his belt, where her eyes rested briefly. His large gentle hands cradled the guitar in a way that made her body ache for his touch. The thought of his warm soft palms as they strummed over her soft skin, barely touching her, sent a sense of longing and passion through her. She felt her hungry breasts swell as they cried for his caresses.

His song was one of lust and secret passion. The audience absorbed each word that left his lips. She had heard this one before. Its haunting melody wrapped silky tendrils around her heart and she felt his desire reach out to her. He had written it for her one night as they watched the tide tease the crabs playing on the soft silvery sand.

She was lying next to Dave, her face resting on his shoulder, she could feel his breath move her silky hair with each word. She was content. The sound of his voice was hypnotic. She could stay like this forever.

“Do you like our song, Marianne?” Dave asked, his face twisting to look down at her. Gazing up she smiled dreamily at him.

“I love it.” She whispered, tightening her arms around his body and bringing his face down for a kiss.

“Do you realise how many people are going to hear this song, feel our desire for each other?” A soft laugh escaped her lips as she threw her leg over his waist.

“My secret lover.” She said as she snuggled in closer to him.

His lips were nearly touching hers. She could feel his warm breath caressing her face as she closed her eyes and kissed him, tracing his soft lips with the tip of her tongue. “Our song, us together, forever.”

Dave rubbed his nose against hers and she opened her mouth to kiss him again. Then he rose slowly to his feet, pulling her up with him. Cupping her face in his firm hands, he lowered his head and deepened his kiss, his tongue probing her mouth. His hand caressed her cheek then slid down her shoulders and encircled her waist, pulling her closer. She felt his desire as their bodies absorbed each other.

His moist lips left her mouth and marked a hot trail down as his fingers expertly undid the buttons of her blouse. She arched her head to expose her neck as his kisses moved down lower. With her breasts exposed, she felt his tongue teasing her hardening nipples. An involuntary sigh escaped her lips. Her hands clenched his shoulders, her long manicured nails dug into his skin. Her body was afire with passion. She wanted him deep inside her but she also wanted this sweet torture to continue longer.

Her body surrendered itself to him as she felt her skirt and panties slide to the floor. His hands slid over to her ass then as legs opened wider, the fingers traced patterns on the inside of her thighs, moving higher and higher. Looking into her eyes, he smiled as he heard the sharp intake of breath. Sinking slowly to his knees in front of her, she felt his fingers rubbing her softly before his tongue plunged into her wetness. Waves of pleasure consumed her body.

Her knees buckled and she descended to the floor beside him. Kneeling, facing each other, she tenderly removed his shirt before kissing his chest. Her hand sidled down the front of his jeans, reaching the throbbing hardness beneath. His breathing got heavier as her hand ran up and down intently. Undoing the button and zipper, she lowered his jeans and underwear. Her lips slid down his soft body. She felt him jump as her mouth teased his hard nipple, nipping playfully with her teeth. As he groaned with pleasure, she could feel him stirring in the palm of her hand. She continued to stroke slowly.

She remembered the feel of his warm hard length as he slowly entered her. Her warm silky softness absorbing him, muscles sucking him in as her back arched, encouraging his deep hard thrusts. Moans of pleasure trickled out her trembling lips. She relived the touch of his hands on her breasts as he played her body with his to a climatic and fulfilling finale.

His song was over. The audience cheered. Their eyes met and in that second she felt the electricity and knew they were both ready for an encore.
© Copyright 2007 Margy (margy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1317861-Play-Me-Again-Maestro