*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319036-Some-Love
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Sci-fi · #1319036
Ok this is just what I've gotten so far. I will update regularly as I get more out.
Another  long  night set in maiking the clock’s arms run slow. The amber glow of the street lamps lit the star-speckled, rain-saoked pavement. Belle settled into the cushions  in her bay window pulling back her long red-brown her into an elastic. She put her back against a cream-colored pillow, pulling a pen from between her rose-tinted lips. She put the notebook in her denium- clad lap glaring at the half blank page. She slowly closed her blue-green eyes sighing alittle and she let her head fall against the window pane.”Elleot’s going to want this in the morning but I can’t get anything.” She looked out the window and tugged her navy sweater in response to the cold outside. The only reason why she moved to Chicago was because of the cold weather. She tossed away the notebook drawing her long legds to her chest.  She rested her chin on her knee as she fiddled with her socks. “Romance is easy but…” She looked back out the window. “There’s no way love is.”

         Kent walked past the bouncer of Lair with a second glance. The guy kind of back down when he walked up realizing that he had more then a head on him. From under his black wrap-arounds Kents ice blue eyes ajusted to the strobe lights being controled by the bass. He scrubbed hie dirty blond hair with his heavy palm. He needed to get it cut soon or people would start calling him Brad Pitt again. Hell he was Brad Pitt, he had the looks of a movie star and the body. As he worked his way to V.I.P. women smelling like booze and cheap perfum rubbed against him. He just grit his teeth behind tigt lips and kept walking. His tight black shirt clung to his tall frame. The sleeves gripped his biceps as he walked revealing the tips of an emence tribal tattoo covering his back and shoulders. As he shuffled through another slew of bodies he felt his dark jeans being tugged. He looked back and a barbie look alike from the 80’s was using him as a pole. He helped up the Courtnie Love stunt double and pushed her back into the drunken crowd. He finally reached the door to the V.I.P. and shoved it open.The thick oak door muted the raging techno and warm jazz fit the atmosphere. Ciandles flickered in copper glasses on each of the private tables. Them sweet smell of red smoke and strawberry cigars drifted from a cornor booth as another Courtnie sauntered away with a tray of empty glasses, booming laughter followed. Kent smirked  putting his hands into his pockets making his way to the table of loud men. He presssed his palm into the glass top table. “You guys started without me.” One smoky figure leaned forward slamming a glass onto the table. “You shoulda hurried.” Another clapped a hard hand onto his shoulder. “Vaine’s right you knew we’d be here.” Kent slide into the leather booth with the other two bodies. The one named Vaine had skull-trimmed black hair and the most beautiful violet eyes. His shoulders were slacked as a curl of sweet smoke leaked past his full lips. He pressed his hands to his forehead. His voice was gravel. “You went to see her again didn’t you?” The other leaned forward his almost black eyes blazing. The blonde sucked in breath almost gagging on the smoke. Vaine looked up his lavender eyes grave under thick brows. “You shouldn’t have anything to do with her. She’s Theo’s to watch.” “Yeah she’s…what wait?” Theo glanced at him puzzled. “You’re kidding me. She’s Kent’s kid.” “We can’t risk it.” Theo cursed pushing back a handful of his thick ink-colored hair. As he leaned his head forward the softly curled locked feel back onto his forehead. His soft tan skin rippled with the musles moving undernieth it, his crimson red shirt stretching as he inhaled. “I haven’t seen her since we were kids.” “She doesn’t remember us. You don’t need to worry.” “She may not remember me but I remember her.” He stared down into his glass. “I remember eveything.”
© Copyright 2007 Nicole Barretto (theogrant at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319036-Some-Love