*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319511-WHAT-THE-REFRIGERATOR
by rAnDoM
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #1319511
The world has gone mad and i'm here to fix it.
Why are teachers the lowest on the salary chain and entertainers are on the top. Teachers teach us practically everything we know and entertainers... well they keep us from being bored. Yeah school is a drag and you can't wait for summer but still! What teachers teach is usually pretty important. Unlike sports for example. Some people would say that sports are important and to some people that is all they talk about, but to others it's just another chance for the unatletic kid to get teased or embarrassed in gym class because they can't climb the rope or do a pull up. I know exercise is important and sporting events are fun to go to but our world practically revolves around it. And that is just RIDICULIOUS!

Did you know that Peyton Manning is the highest paid NFL player. His salary is $35,037,700. FOR PLAYING FOOTBALL! He's getting paid that much for a natural talent!

Did you know that the average teacher makes $47,602. THAT'S NOT EVEN HALF OF WHAT HE MAKES!

I just don't get it! Where would the world be without teachers? If we didn't have teachers we wouldn't have...

-Doctors
-Dentists
-Veterinarians
-Teachers
-WRITERS
-Editors
-Scientists
-Producers
-Actors/Actresses
-Singers
-Piano players
-FOOTBALL PLAYERS
And a ton more of people on this planet that would be usless!

See what I'm getting at. Teachers don't make enough and entertainers get paid to much. I think we need to straigten out the priorites of this country.
© Copyright 2007 rAnDoM (funkeemonkee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1319511-WHAT-THE-REFRIGERATOR