*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320834-In-A-Galaxy-Far-Far-Away-part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Serial · Sci-fi · #1320834
A short story series about two people in their quest for the UTS
Part 2: The Only Clue
When we last left Portia and Kelly in their quest for the UTS, they were under attack by a swarm of scottflies. Kelly gave a shriek of terror. Portia tried to maintain focus during the course of the battle. She decided to use her MPT, to lull them to sleep. When she took it out, she pointed it to the scottflies, but nothing happened. She remembered that she hasn’t charged the thing ever since they left Naboo. Then Kelly had an epiphany. He held out his arms and squashed the leader of the troops. The rest of the troop was so terrifyingly frightened, that they started to press their self destruct buttons found on the Pro 4. Portia began to panic.
She opened the door in panic. They both rushed into the next room and closed the door behind them. They looked through the little window in the door to see what happened. All they saw was little scottflies blowing up, but the explosion wasn’t strong enough to destroy a cardboard wall. As they turned around to see where they are, they saw a person, connected with wires to a super computer. When they walked closer, they could see a board reading: ‘M.A.T.T.H.E.W, Miraculous Anonymous Terrific Titanium trutH Energising Wall, it can even tell the time.’
Not knowing what it could do, they approached it. Suddenly it opened its eyes.
‘Who dares disturb me, the great Matthew?’ Said the MATTHEW.
They asked their question that they asked the great Ronaldicous.
‘You must find Bruce Skywalker,’ the computer said, ‘He will know what you are looking for, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE, I am watching my soaps.’
It turned off. With only one lead with them, they returned to their ship as soon as possible. On the way Kelly remembered something. He forgot where he put the key for the spaceship.
Will they ever find the keys? Will they ever find Bruce Skywalker? Will Bo ever defeat Demera in time to save the cookies he baked?
Stay tuned as the adventure continues in Part 3, The Phantom Sentence.
© Copyright 2007 P. Steyn (top_hat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320834-In-A-Galaxy-Far-Far-Away-part-2