*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320968-Faded-butterflies
Rated: 13+ · Essay · Relationship · #1320968
There is nothing better than one day after another... after another.
If I could make you love me, I would love you back. The distance is fading what I have felt for you. My fear of each of us finding our complete separate ways is almost gone. I’m accepting things the way they are… I’m keeping my expectations low… How sad, things are slowly ending, what once was so good. One of the things that keep me needing you is those butterflies I get when you kiss me, and no one makes love to me the way you do. But it’s all fading anyway… If I could make you love me, all the good things would all come back, I wouldn’t look at you everytime wondering if it’s the last time we meet each other, and we would be better than anything else in this world. But no one makes nobody love anyone. That’s one of the magics of life. It’s a constant river, never the same, always moving on.

(Copenhagen, September 5th, 2005)
© Copyright 2007 Beautiful Doll Color Blue (marymaia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1320968-Faded-butterflies