*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321895-Soldier-of-Light
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kyro
Rated: E · Monologue · Philosophy · #1321895
Ranting about the intangible things in life
The spice of life, the dull-witted. Musing over strange vibrations in the atmosphere. The world looks strange to me, all the time. Is this because I don't belong? Or is this a natural reaction? Perhaps we've been through it so many times that we've dulled ourselves to such thoughts. What I see when I look around is fear and pain. Sure there is much Love to go around, but most of us are afraid to freely give, and this pains me.
Perception is a faulty medium. If we can manage to look past our perception, to see the world from outside of its limitations, then we will be free to understand the Truth. We can see each other as we are. As it is, this is next to impossible, which is not to say that it is unachievable. We need to look past projections, defenses and walls that we all put up around ourselves.
Often we respond to only these things in people, the things that they will allow you to see openly, but often these are flawed, cracked, or barren. There is a deeper level through which to communicate and understand. We many times will enter this level without realizing it. It is with us all the time, and we use it, sending information and receiving it simultaneously. All that is necessary is to realize its presence, to be aware of that part of our minds, that level of cognition.
The subtle machinations of the atmosphere, an unconscious gesture, mannerisms, and even more suble things such as a twitch or a breath - beneath these lies an even more elusive manner of thought. We are all made of energy as our basic substance. This energy can be manipulated by thought, as it is an inherent trait of thought. Concept creates energy, a single thought pulses through space. If it is observed in this way, we are all thought, concept floating in a sea of thought waves.
Thus, our thoughts affect what is around us. Depending upon the strength of our thoughts, a property of amplitude called will, we affect things at different levels, many times imperceptibly, especially over a lengthy time frame.
Understanding this, we can see where we will be able to make the most impact by observing the convergences of waves, the crystallization of concurrent thoughts, where a harmony is born. Here, if we imbue it with our light, with our hope -insert smile- we can heal it. We can stabilize this harmony and trace it to others. In other words, we can get to problems at their basic level and heal them directly with Love.
This is my endeavor, emanating the beauty of Love's endless light.
© Copyright 2007 Kyro (kyrozetera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1321895-Soldier-of-Light