*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322918-Evan-part-2
by SAM
Rated: 18+ · Novel · Comedy · #1322918
Evan is a young man that has trouble distinguishing between boys and girls.
Due to lack of reviews, and lack of most people being able to sit and finish the story in one sitting, I've decided to split it up into two parts.
Continued from...
 Evan [part 1]  (18+)
Evan is a young man that has trouble distinguishing between boys and girls.
#1322088 by SAM


Awkward Morning


         The next morning in there dorm room was very awkward, but someone had to break the ice.
         Evan was the one who decided too. Sitting there, eating his cereal on the round wooden table that was dimmed the dining room.
         Their dorm room wasn't that big and had no walls separating the dining room, living room, and kitchen. This made not talking between them even worse.
         Bobby was drying off after a shower, while Joel was shuffling through the fridge.
         That was when Evan blurted out that he had a confession.
         "A little too late for that now!" Bobby laughed back.
         Evan then went off about how he wasn't 'gay' or 'bi', but had another problem.
         Joel and Bobby were listening intently.
         "I... I..." Evan stuttered "I can't tell the difference between guys and girls!"
         Joel and Bobby just stared, confused.
         Bobby then yelled out "its official... He's retarded!"
         Evan insisted that he was serious and pointed out the similarities in boys and girls. He pointed out that some boys have long hair, like Joel, and some girls have small breasts. Then he noted how some boys sounded like girls, and vice versa. Some also shared the same type of name, like 'Casey'.
         "Ok, ok," Bobby said "but what about their junk?" He then pointed to his dick that was covered by the towel wrapped around his waist.
         Evan then went on telling them about how he liked giving girls anal sex, so they couldn't get pregnant. He also stated that it was possible that they would want to use a strap on dildo, so there was no way to tell them apart for sure.
         "Dude... you can just tell." said Joel.
         "Well I fucking can't!" Evan yelled, while standing there staring at them with a pissed off look on his face.
         They could tell that he was serious, but they couldn't understand how someone could go their whole life and have such a difficult time distinguishing between guys and girls.
         "I can tell between most," Evan continued "but there is also a big range that I can't.”
         It started to become somewhat believable to Joel and Bobby. They had seen their fair share of guys that looked like girls and vice versa.
         Evan just had a much harder time then most people. Maybe there was something messed up about his brain. He always seemed a little slow.


An Idea


         Later that day Evan and Joel bumped into each other in the hallway, between classes.
         Joel told Evan that he thought of a way to solve his problem. "A CAT scan of your brain!" he said.
         Evan wasn't thrilled about the idea. In fact, he didn't really like it at all. So Evan stared out the window in the hallway for a brief moment, thinking. He didn't really care about what was out there though.
         The two cute girls making out and frolicking in the grass meant nothing.
         While he was glancing, someone ran by in the hallway and bumped him. This caused Evan to lose his balance and fall over. When he fell down, his face landed in some discarded gum that someone spit out.
         Joel helped him up and pushed him to do the CAT scan some more.
         Evan took a deep breath and then agreed.


To The Bar


         The clock read '9:47' at night and that meant it was time for them to drink. It was a Wednesday and Evan's CAT scan wasn't till the following Monday. Because of this, Joel had to watch out for him for the next few days, until they could fix his problem.
         Bobby was going to watch him too, but not yet. It was Bobby's night of fun. He hadn't had sex in seven months. That was a long time for him, so that night they went out to the bar.
         This bar had dim lights and wooden walls, like any other bar. There was also a jukebox, so people could play whatever music they wanted. It was located right next to the pool tables. But none of this was what attracted them to the bar.
         The main reason they went to this bar was because they knew the owner, and were to young to acctually get into a bar on their own. Another reason they went to this bar, with the hideous ten dollar charge to get in the door, was the females. So many girls went to this bar because girls got in for free. This was exactly why the cover charge for them was so much, but it was worth it. So whenever they had a few extra bucks to spend, this was where they went.
         Joel was at the pool tables, and he was doing really well.
         They wouldn't allow him to bring his guitar in here, and he needed another way to get the ladies attention.
         That was why he played pool. Unlike guitar, he was actually pretty good at it.
         They were only at the bar for thirty minutes, and he already had two girls hanging around him.
         Close by Joel, was Evan, who was just striking conversations with random people.
         Bobby was also doing the same thing, except with girls specifically.
         But three hours later, and what could they show for it?

         1. Joel got three numbers. (Two of which he would find out to be fake.)
         2. Evan made out with two guys, a fat chick, and a stool. (Joel had to stop all of them from going any further.)
         3. Bobby found only one chick that he liked and liked him back. (To bad she had a boyfriend, who came over and kicked his ass while they were talking.)


         A half hour was left till the bar closed and of course Bobby and Evan were trashed, with no girl’s numbers. Time went by so fast, but as soon as Bobby was ready to call it a night, Jill walked over.
         Maybe it was the beer talking, but Jill looked really hot.
         After her and Bobby talked for a little bit, they started getting flirty. Before long, they left together and Joel was left to bring Evan home.


What Did I Do?


         The next morning, Bobby woke up not knowing where he could be. He was naked, with his head laying on the floor, and his feet up in a strange bed.
         As he looked around the room, the posters on the walls looked familiar. They were all rock bands, ranging from 'AC/DC' to 'Disturbed'.
         'Shit' he thought, once he realized where he was. He hopped up in the bed, just to make certain.
         Sure enough, Jill was sleeping on the other side of the bed. She looked so sexy laying there naked and without her glasses. The bed sheets were thin and snug against her body, showing her perfect curves. At that next moment was when she woke up. She turned her head and opened her eyes, causing her to end up staring at him. "Oh god!" she shouted "What did I do?”
         Bobby just laid there as he scratched his crotch and replied "You know you liked it.”
         "Why are you scratching yourself? What in god's name is growing down there?"
         He chuckled out "Oh baby, only one thing grows down there when I'm around you."
         Jill just smirked, letting the dimples in her cute face stick right out.
         He then proceeded to tell her how sexy she was without the ratty clothes on.
         She just laughed and told him how much she missed him, but "No, we aren’t getting back together."


Obsessed


         Bobby then arrived at his dorm room, where Joel was watching TV on the couch, and Evan was laying face down on the ground with his pants half off.
         Joel welcomed Bobby home and congratulated him for getting back with Jill.
         This set Bobby off. He then started ranting about her and how she said it was a mistake.
         Joel was shocked at how pissed he was. “You must really like her,” he said “for her to piss you off so much.”
          “Fuck that bitch!” Bobby shouted “Any chances of us getting together again are done!” He then stormed to his room and slammed the door, waking up Evan.
          “Poor Bobby,” Joel stated “he’s gonna secretly obsesses over her until he actually hooks up with another girl.”
         Evan slowly got up to his knees and yawned.
         Joel noticed there was a piece of paper stuck to the drool on his face.
          “Bobby?” Evan asked “Who the hell is Bobby?”
          “Wow,” Joel mumbled “I’m starting to see how it’s possible you can’t tell the difference between guys and girls.”


Monday


         It was Monday at ‘3:45’ in the afternoon, Joel and Evan left the hospital.
         Joel took a deep breath and said “I didn’t see that one coming.”
          “I know, right?” Evan said “Nothing wrong with my brain scan and an IQ of 120.”
          “Then what the fuck is wrong with you, my friend?” Joel asked as they hopped into his truck.


Pass the Joint


         Marty and Amy’s house had a lot of people for a Monday night.
         Joel was in the bathroom playing ‘Happy Birthday’ on his guitar, for a bunch of new girls.
         Evan was outside, in the back yard, mingling by the heated pool.
         And of course, Bobby was watching TV with his stoner buddies.
         Joey took a deep drag, coughed, and passed the joint to Bobby, but he refused it. “Are you fucking kidding me?” Joey asked, confused.
         But Bobby wasn’t kidding at all. He then started preaching to Joey about weed and how it messes with your lungs and brain.
         Joey laughed and said “That Jill chick must finally be getting to you.”
         Bobby became really pissed off by this. “What…No!” he yelled “No, this was a decision made by me and me alone, not Jill.”
         Joey and his other pot head buddies just laughed at his response.
         Bobby got off the couch that he was on and stormed off to find Evan. He found Evan outside, fingering a hole in a tree, with sap slightly dripping out of it.
         It was scary how much the tree resembled the bottom half of a woman. The branches were spread, one on each side of the hole, like legs. Still, it was a god damn tree, and anyone could tell that.
         Bobby walked over and smacked him on the back of the head and told him that he was fingering a tree. Just after that, he noticed Evan’s tight, light blue shirt that read ‘Ponies Are Cute’. “Why the fuck would you buy a shirt that says something like that?” Bobby asked.
          “Why?” Evan asked back “What does it say?”
          “You seriously can’t read either!” Bobby shouted back.
         Evan took a deep breath, sighed, and put his hand in his front pocket of his faded, tight jeans. He pulled out a huge pair of glasses, put them on, and read his shirt. “Ponies Are Cute… wow that is pretty gay.”
         Bobby just stared at him with his mouth wide open. “Glasses,” Bobby yelled “you wear fucking glasses. That’s the god damn reason you mix up guys and girls. What the fuck is wrong with you? You’re practically blind! Why don’t you wear them?”
          “I don’t like wearing them around people.” Evan said “I look like a jackass.”
          “You look like a jackass while you’re standing over here and fingering a tree.” Bobby snapped back.
         Evan looked at the tree pussy that he was fingering then at the sap all over his hand. He realized how bad it looked, and he tried to wipe it off, onto the side of his pants. “I guess you’re right.” he mumbled as Bobby walked away. While Evan continued to wipe off the sap, a sexy female voice called out to him.
          “Hey cutie.”


Change


         Two weeks after, on the following Saturday, Joel, Evan, and Bobby were having lunch at ‘Jackson’s Hell Hole’.
         Evan got up to go to the bathroom, while Joel and Bobby continued to talk.
          “So Evan has a girlfriend now, eh?” asked Bobby.
         Joel laughed “Those glasses of his look goofy as all hell, but at least he can see. And yes, he does. I didn’t get a good look at her, but I saw her from a distance, and I’ll admit she looked pretty fucking hot.” Joel then took a sip of his glass of orange juice and continued “And I can’t believe that you quit smoking weed over a girl that you’re not even with.”
         Just then, the bells jingled at the door.
         Joel and Bobby turned and saw Jill at the door, however, she looked different.
         She wasn’t wearing a grungy rock shirt or her glasses. Instead, she was wearing a tight, white belly shirt and tight jeans,
         When Bobby got up and moved closer to her to say ‘hi’, he noticed her hair was straightened and highlighted. “Oh my god,” Bobby said in shock “you look fucking gorgeous.”
         Jill laughed and said how sweet he was.
         Bobby then continued to tell her how he no longer smoked weed, and how they should give their relationship another chance.
         Jill bit her bottom lip and exposed her upper teeth. She then said “I’m sorry Bobby, but I told you ‘no’. Besides, I’ve moved on now.”
         Evan then walked out of the bathroom and yelled out “Hey sexy!”
         Jill responded back “Hey hun!”
         Evan walked over to Jill and gave her a kiss followed by a quick goodbye to the guys as him and Jill left.
          “What the fuck,” Bobby said, once they left “just because he wears goofy ass glasses and polo t-shirts now, he thinks he can hook up with my ex?”
          “Chill out Bobby.” Joel said, trying to calm him down. “Just think about it. Evan hasn’t really been able to see until now. He has no idea that was your ex.”
          “Ummm…” Bobby seemed speechless “I guess you’re right.”
          “Let’s put it this way, Bobby.” Joel replied, with a smile. “Now, you have no reason to hold yourself back from meeting new chicks. Whenever one was interested in you, you’d always shrug them off. Don’t think I didn’t notice.”
         Bobby just sat there, thinking about what Joel was saying. He had a good point, and he might have been right.
         Joel then reached out and put his arm around Bobby’s shoulders, and continued “Come on. It’s Saturday, that means Marty and Amy’s party is gonna be off the hook.”
         Bobby just looked at Joel and smirked.


Moving On


         That night, at Marty and Amy’s house, there was a ridiculous amount of people there.
         Joel was there, with his guitar of course, taking belly shots off of beautiful girl’s stomachs.
         Evan and Jill were splashing around in the heated pool, with Amy and a few other people.
         Bobby however, was just leaning by himself on the porch. After staying there for a moment, he looked over to his left and saw a cute, red headed girl. He took a deep breath and said to himself “Here we go...” As he walked over to her, she looked up at him and smiled.


The End
© Copyright 2007 SAM (djqod at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1322918-Evan-part-2