*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324016-Unexpected-Friendship
Rated: E · Short Story · Spiritual · #1324016
This is a story about a strange girl that Jeniffer met.
          Jeniffer was packing her luggage, with her exhausted-gorgeous face and her slim hands, for her 7th year at Glitz high school. Hurriedly, she did a quick check in front of the mirror; she looked fine. She modeled herself in front of her reflection and combed her blond, short and smooth hair with her mother's comb, and watched her crystal face, and ran to the kitchen.

         While she was having her breakfast, she said to her mother, confusingly. "Mom! I'm so excited for my first year at high school. I hope to get a post or a prefect. I'm really gonna miss you mom..."Tears started to roll from her eyes.

Jeniffer's mother wiped one of her tears, and replied" Dear!! Don't worry...I'm going to miss you too, honey. You deserve a post. Anyway... You're gonna enjoy yourself with your new friends."

         After finishing her breakfast, at half past seven, she hugged her mom and said,"Mom. Bye. Hope to see you soon. I'll send letters to you everyday, by telling you everything that happens there..I promise."

Her mother replied,"Bye honey..I'll write you often. Be careful for the tasks that you face at your new bond."

"Yes mom!I will always be careful."Off she went out of her home.

          She went to the bus stop at sharp 8 o'clock. The bus arrived. She jumped into the bus and went to the journey to her school with her old friends and some new pupils. When she got settled in her chair, she looked around her and at a sudden, she saw a weird girl looking outside the window. Jeniffer glanced at her and said,"Hi." She replied back. Then she asked her name, and her name was Sasha. She stayed without speaking a word. Jeniffer did that too.

         Seven hours passed. Everyone in the bus reached the school. It was night. She did looked around the hall as she polished it; she loved it. They had an assembly for half an hour and everyone went to their own new rooms. Jeniffer searched for her room no.369, sleepily . When she reached there, she saw the weird girl,Sasha,getting into the same room as her.She thought that she was just dreaming;to make it clear,she rubbed her eyes and gazed at the girl.It was Sasha.She made a nervous gulp and got in. They both didn't say a word and soon, they went to bed, and fell asleep.

         In the morning, Jeniffer woke-up with her usual moan and stretched her hands. Suddenly, she remembered that it was her first day at her school. She got ready and went to the class, as fast as a flash. Sasha kept watching at her; stunned! She stared at the door with her big-blue eyes and a long, white, smooth face. She went to the toilet lazily,dragging her feet, finished her wild bath and began to get ready for her class. She brushed her long, fire-red hair, tied it and went with her books, with her idled feet.

         At class, Jeniffer did all her works well, but not Sasha. She didn't do even one. She waited as if she was bored at all the times. Even thought she stayed like that, she talk to her. She told Jeniffer, about her family problems.

         As days went passing by, Jeniffer went out-going while Sasha was specified as a ghost in the class. Jeniffer got sympathetic for her, but she spotted something strange of her unlike others; unlike humans....

         One night, after a month, when Jeniffer went to the toilet, all of a sudden, she saw Sasha's body on the floor, inside the toilet. The whole body was filled with blood. She collapsed down the floor and started calling her. Jeniffer's body was shaking. Unexpectedly, someone, with a loud voice, called her name. She felt ghoose bumps on her arms. At the same time, she started shaking, harder than before. When she looked up, she started screaming on top of her vocal cords. It was a horrible monster, who was huge like a cockroach. It had mud on its mouth, and stool on its infinitive feet. Luckily, she had her scissor; she brought it accidentally. So she killed it easily by pricking the scissor on its direction to the heart.

         After she reached near to her bed, something started touching her. As soon as she saw it, she started getting far from it, She couldn't believe it. It was the ghost of Sasha. Then, it started speaking."Hey pal. It's still me, your roommate Sasha. You were my only friend I' ve got ever since I was born. I'm gonna miss you ....Jeniffer. Best of luck for your life, Pal.Bye."Then it vanished.Then she thought,"I'm gonna miss you too Sasha! At least we were able to talk for a while. You were my best roommate I've ever had."

         The next day, everyone at the school, including Jeniffer, went to Sasha's funeral. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She couldn't bare to watch her burring under the sand.
After the funeral, her new roommate was her older mate, Maria. Ever since then , she lived with her mate as usual. It was her irremovable memory she had in her entire life.
© Copyright 2007 KooKsY pOoPsY (jaisha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324016-Unexpected-Friendship