*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324373-Gods-Signature
by Wyngs
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1324373
A short writng created in a Heaven like place
Here I am, in an untouched place, far away from manmade chaotic beauty.
As I look,listen, smell and become part of my surroundings.
How can it be that a place can change me?
It is to simple to bring this joy.
How is it that in the silence I find such Knowledge?
  As I lay on the rocks between the two waterfalls and the sun beats down on my face, with the occasional clouds allowing me to feel the cool breeze from across the waters. The only sounds I hear are the rushing waters, the only sights I see, are the art work of my Father - The Creator. He has now allowed me to see just a small glimpse into heaven, because you see - I know that HE created this place with His very hands, just as He created Heaven. As I look across this creek and over the waterfalls, God's signature is evident. After days spent in tranquility as I have only, now known. My challenge, as I leave this place, is to now look into the face of each person I meet and find God's signature.

© Tonya S Smith

© Copyright 2007 Wyngs (wyngs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324373-Gods-Signature