*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324480-Jesus-Christ-our-savior
Rated: E · Poetry · Religious · #1324480
"nothing but the blood of jesus seven times perfected seven places"
Jesus Christ, our savior. Who is the propitiation, the satisfaction if you would for our sin, and not just for our sins but for the sins of the whole world. The blood of Jesus flowed from seven places.The first place he bled that day. The blood from the thorns in his skull cleanses you from thoughts that ought not to be thought. The blood that was on his face has covered the things you may not want to face up to because of what you have seen or heard.Know this the blood flowed for you.

"Yeah, but Jarrett, you just don't know i've turned my back on God". Well they took a flagellum and they beat his back and blood flowed from his back. It was reduced to hamburger meat that day, his back was beaten so brutaly. If you have turned your back on him and walked away from him, know this; the blood that pours from his back cleanses you.

"But Jarrett, you just don't know what I've done with these hands". Those hands where peirced, those hands where pinned to the tree, and 12 inch nails driven through his hands. Where he bled to cleanse you from the the things we have handled that we ought not to have handled, the stuff we have done that we ought not to have done. Hey! Understand the blood flowed from his hand.

"But this stuff that's inside of me, Jarrett, just things I feel in my gut, I have bitterness towards them and Im angry with her". Jesus wants you to know that blood flowed from his side when they thrusted that spear into him when he hung on the cross.

Feet that have walked where they ought not to have walked, blood flowed from his feet too, when the spike went through them and pinned his feet to the cross of calvory.

Now I realize that things I can not face up to, thoughts that I have had that are not right, not good, that are not true. The bitterness inside of me, stuff that I have touched that I ought not to have touched, places where I've gone that I ought not to have walked. Now I look and realize that seven fold flowing from the blood of Christ cleanses me in every area from all my sin. And im free, and Im forgiven by the blood that can wash away my sin, nothing but the blood of jesus. Seven time perfection seven places, thats what he went through for me and for you.
© Copyright 2007 jarrett (girrbleboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324480-Jesus-Christ-our-savior