*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324895-My-true-colours
by Amber
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1324895
First attempt at erotic writing. based on a woman wanting to show her sexy true colours
Entering the nightclub, I survey my surroundings, Im a woman on the prowl.  The room is dark; several people were on the dancefloor, others around the bar and even more groups of people were at tables.

Oozing with sex appeal, I make my way down the stairs; knowing full well I have caught the attention of atleast 50% of the males in the room.  Many jaws drop as they notice what I'm wearing; a black sheer blouse which showed off my black lace bra and full C cup breasts, a tight black leather miniskirt which naturally flattered my curvy and toned legs, Black sheer stockings and black stillettos.

My attention is drawn to a man sitting at the opposite side of the dancefloor.  His intense green eyes baring deep into mine.  I walk towards him, our eyes locked on one another as he stands to meet me. A pure, raw animal magnetism is flowing between us.  A familiar song plays over the sound system; Its called "closer" by Nine inch Nails.  Hearing this song I take him by the hand and lead him onto the dancefloor.

♫ You let me violate you...You let me  desecrate  you...You  let                          penetrate you...You let me complicate you. ♫

Slowly grinding against him I can tell he wants me badly, judging by the buldge in his trousers, which turns me on further.  I turn to now face away from him; pressing my tight firm ass against his throbbing member, sliding myself up and down against his body teasingly, making my skirt raise slightly to bare my thighs. 

  ♫ I wanna fuck you like an animal...I wanna feel 
                  You from the inside ♫ 


Turning round to face him again I whisper
seductively in his ear "Your place or mine?"

Twenty minutes later we barely make it through his
front door; Kissing frantically and passionately as we are undoing eachother's shirt buttons, pressing my body against the front door.  Unzipping my skirt and letting it fall to the ground, he steps back and admires my womanly form, still wearing my lace bra and panties, stockings and stilletos.  Wasting no time, I undo his belt and unzip his trousers; taking me by the hand he leads me to his bedroom.  Lifting me in his muscular arms, he carries me through the doorway and lays me on the bed.  Slipping out of his trousers and peeling off his boxers, He smiles at me coyly and walks towards the bed.  He kisses his way up my legs as gently peels off my panties; Kissing my inner thighs.  We lock together in a passionate kiss as he Slips the straps of my bra off my shoulders; unhooking it and exposing my breasts.  staring at my now naked form, he whispers in my ear "You're so beautiful" and begins Kissing and gently biting my neck, increasing my arousal. 

A soft moan escapes my lips as he makes his way down to my breasts; making circular movements on my nipple with his tongue before finally engulfing one in his mouth and suckling it, massaging the other breast with his hand.  I was aching to feel him inside me; I craved it. 

As though reading my mind he thrusts his member forcefully inside me; a mixture of pain and pleasure spreads through my body, I can't help but cry out.  Our bodies thrusting rhythmatically together, he covers my mouth with his, drowning out my moans.  Glistening with sweat as the pace picks up; I wrap my legs tightly around his waist, inviting him deeper into my embrace.Not caring if the neighbours can hear, I moan loudly as the first wave of orgasm flows through my body; riding out the wave of pleasure as he bucks inside me wildly. His orgasm follows suit, gently
biting down on my shoulder as he drowns out his moans. 

Planting a few loving kisses on my lips, he rolls off me and wraps his arm around me.  Rolling onto my side, I face away from him and place his arm over me tightly; trailing his finger up and down my body, we slowly drift off to sleep.
© Copyright 2007 Amber (sensitivesoul at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1324895-My-true-colours