*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1325182-Love-isnt
by Bri
Rated: · Editorial · Romance/Love · #1325182
What love means to me
Love isn't soemthing you search for it's not soemthing you chase after. It isn't fate. It isn't something you fall into.It's something you choose. You have to let yourself love. Sure, some are easier to love than others, and the person you choose to be "in love" with depends on what kind of person you like. Love isn't easy it doesn't always make you happy. Love can be complicated. But when you truly love someone,you will be willing to stand by them through the good and the bad, no matter what. Sometimes, as sad as it is , love just isn't enough. There are things that get in the way. We often have to give up the ones that we love , because loving them is doing more harm than good. Then again, sometimes, love can be beautiful and amazing.
I think alot of people don't nessecarily want someone to love but rather to be love by someone. To be needed by another being. You just want soemone to see your beauty (both inner and outer) and appreciate you for you. Someone to hold your hand when your sad and to miss you when you're gone. Someone to share your life with. That's all we really need. And when you find soemone that you love who loves you, hold onto it for as long as you can. ( Unless loving that person is causing harm to you) Hold on because true love is hard to come by.
© Copyright 2007 Bri (brimarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1325182-Love-isnt