*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1325601-Mystery
Rated: ASR · Draft · Fantasy · #1325601
About a girls dream of a Mystery man.
She uncurled from a deep slumber.  The satin of the sheets felt good against her bare skin.  The sun drifted through the blinds highlighting where he had slept just a few hours before.  A smile crept across her face as she thought of the night before.  She slipped her toe out from under the covers, to test the temperature.  She slipped from between the warm sheets.  The cool air blew across her skin giving her goose bumps.  The floor was cold against her feet.  She turned on the radio and danced into the shower.

She sighed as she washed away the proof of the night before.  She wrapped herself in a soft fluffy towel.  She slipped into to her red silk thong and her matching chain bra.  This wasn’t everyday wear, but for hunting and harvesting they were must haves.  She strapped on her gladiator arm and Amazon armors, making sure they were tightly fastened.  She pulled on her favorite thigh high boots and other armors. 

She looked in the mirror as she pulled her witches hat from under the bed where it had landed the night before.    Pulling it on her head she picked up her weapons with a happy heart.  She walked up the stairs out of her underground house, where he stood with a slight grin at her.  Heat filled her cheeks and she grinned at him.  She enjoyed when he showed up out of no where.  She had been out of town for some time now, and since she was back he showed up to see her a few times.  He left her with a smile each time, too.  Her friends didn’t know him, and she knew little of him herself.

The most important thing was that he made her forget her past for just a few hours that he was with her.  When he wasn’t with her she missed her husband, who had passed on.  It wasn’t up to either of them, but they had to part.  She had returned to start over and try to be without him, but it wasn’t working so well.  Until ‘Mystery’.  She didn’t know his real name, but he knew all about her and she only knew who he wasn’t. 
© Copyright 2007 JacklynSanders (jc_sanders27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1325601-Mystery