*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1325719-my-life-story
Rated: 13+ · Article · Action/Adventure · #1325719
this review of my life i will describe myself and my life in it and my thoughts about it
hi everyone, my name is johnny mustaklem i am 16 years old and i am palastinian , i don't like writing but i am bored so i thought why shoudn't i write some of my thoughts ..
well the most thing i hate in life is people keep telling me " this is wrong , this is bad and damages your health " . like if i dont smoke or dring cola too much i will stay good .. well geuss what i will die in all the casses so why i shouldn't live my life as i want . and what i hate also the pliticy of schools ,because we pay almost 2000$ a year for learning and dont forget the prizes of books .. so the mean idea here is that we pay .. so if we pay why dont we put the  rules .. like i am hungry at the middle of the class why i cant eat  ? and there are no reason to do not allow eating in class .. unless they want to be bossy , that's another thing . and all teachers thinks they are god and they do not do mistakes.. but  as i can see that we go to school fix teachers mistakes and go home .. (of course do not work at all the teachers .. but i am talking generaly) .
there are no reason for people to be sad in any moment in life .. even the biggest reason that they should get unhappy .. they dont have to waste there lifes ,,, like if some one close to them die they go to the funeral and etc .. but they should not get sad becasue of tow reasons .first , every one dies and second because they knew it before they was born . people tell me about something that damages my health like smoking so i shoudn't smoke .. well if every thing could damage my health then i should not be alive . because i would stop eating because there are an posibilaty to chauck from a peace of food . or in water etc ..
  that was a few thoughts of mine about this complicated life .. my pronounciation isn't that good brcause i am arabian .. so get to it :d
© Copyright 2007 j.m(bool) (johnnym at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1325719-my-life-story