*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326501-Demons
by szamot
Rated: ASR · Prose · Spiritual · #1326501
What makes a demon.
                                                                                                                 13.VI.07
                                                      Demons

         He stood in the vast expanse of dark barren ground in the middle of infinity. In a state of euphoria, standing firmly on the patch of dirt god knows where, he screamed into the darkness: "Come! Come and devour my body and soul o vicious dogs. Wild dogs from the pits of hell, dogs from the deep dark forest of insanity." The demons gather round, burning red fiery eyes in the darkness, as the sky roars and thunders. They circle, they stare, and leer, and bark like the clanging of metal. "Hurry and come for me! I will stand here for all eternity, but I can't bear to wait another moment. What is this to me? What are the powers of heaven and hell!? Come for me, dogs!…" The man yelled into the vastness, into the infinity of time and space - into the dark unrelenting sky, the endless barren plain. He screamed his soul out to the demons that surrounded him, but the creatures looked on and howled only, but they would not touch one of their own.
© Copyright 2007 szamot (szamot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1326501-Demons