*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327200-My-Son
by Inky
Rated: E · Prose · Family · #1327200
My purpose has been to give life to an earth dweller and a sky dweller.
I had a childhood that left me feeling differant, alone, scared and than rebellious. I grew into a permiscuios teenager with a bad attitude. Giving up high school to run off and get married payed me with homelessness and a few too many beers. I thought that this is what life was like.
I found out that I was pregnant for the third time and had at that point, already been warned that I woould lose the third just as I had the first two. I knew better, Something told me from inside, I would carry him. Yes I say him because I knew that too. I carried my son almost ten months, and gave birth to him in the year 1993. The twentyth day of the year blessed me with a new outlook on life. I just creeated a miracle and against all the odds we made it.
In ecitment I tryed again to carry and only made it eight months. Billy Jean may she fly as free as she were born to be, she didn't make it. I never let it bring me down. I somehow found a way to see it differant than everyone else. I gave birth to one that was alive and he led me to the conclusion that it was because he had a purpose. I gave birth to one who was not alive because she was not a still born, but born still. She was meant to fly free as angels do.
So in this thinking moment I thank you god for the two wonderful children I have bared in this world. I will live and die knowing it was all with purpose.
© Copyright 2007 Inky (loretta3572 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327200-My-Son