*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327398-Gecko-Waters-Rough-Draft-Character-Sheet
Rated: E · Draft · Teen · #1327398
A list of characters for a story I'm writing. Just a rough draft.
Gecko Waters Cast


ESTER WINEHOUSE- The town's unofficial Welcome Party of One, she takes it upon herself to introduce newcomers and visitors to everyone and show them around, giving them a tour and history of Gecko Waters. Also known throughout the entire town by everyone. Lives above the town's Publix and family owns a Old wine shop. Friends with Nancy Collins, the Collins Brothers' Aunt. 15 years of age, 5'6", caramel colored skin, long red hair, greyish green eyes, average figure. Recognized by her John Lennon sunglasses and silk tignons with feathers sticking out.

HOLLIS PEWTER- Living in a foster home with his three siblings. Quiet, shy, and loves to skateboard. Quite the worrier and overly responsible for things, part of a group of boys who pull pranks, he doesn't actually pull pranks though, he does the lieing, the best lier in the group.Kinda clashes with the rest of his personality but that's why he's so good at it. Everyone believes him! Still doesn't know how to have fun. Almost 6ft, pale skin, brown eyes, shaggy shoulder length auburn hair, 16. Usually wearing raggy black or grey clothes and carring a skateoard.

CORRIN COLLINS- The older of the Collins brothers. Cocky, self-assured, addicted to Starbucks and a major flirt. Really dislikes living with their Great Aunt Nancy and is convinced everyone in town is a mutant or an alien. Despite this he's wasted no time in wooing the girls in his New School. 6ft, muscled build, short blonde hair, brown eyes, tanned skin, 18. Usually waring jeans and a T-Shirt or Football Jersey.

CALEB COLLINS- The younger of the Collins Brothers. Pretty confident but not as much as his brother, spends ore time with his nose in a book than his eyes on the girls. Slightly disturbed by Ester and her friends, argues with his teachers about scientific laws, seeing as they got it all wrong.Shaggy brown hair, brown eyes, almost as tall as his brother,pale skin, freckles, 16.

NANCY COLLINS- Corrin and Caleb's Great Aunt, the boys are currently living with her. Nancy lives in Old Town and is on the town Commitee. Her house is one of the few in Gecko Waters with Air Conditioning, but still no electricity. She uses Oil Lamps and Candles for light. Short, long silvery grey hair, usualy wearing flowered dresses and cameos. Almost never seen in public without her large brimmed hat with a stuffed rooster on it whom she named Jacob. Her skin is pale and her veins are visible, in her 60's or 70's but no one is quite sure.

BENEDIKT BROWN- Standing at 6'3" Benedikt is the town's Gothic Giant. Despite his imposing size and scary appearance he's fairly friendly. One of Ester's friends and part of a group of boys who delights in pranks and usually the center of trouble. Almost never quick to fight and has only been in a few fights his entire life, not counting the battles he's fought with Silence, the new girl before The Collins. Standing at 6'3", 17 years of age, with pale skin, long green hair, and honey colored eyes. Usually wearing black combat boots, black pants with chains, and a black trench coat.

SILENCE FINNEGAN- Born in and raised half her life in New Orleans she has a Honey Thick Southern Accent which put her the center of all jokes when she moved to Gecko two years ago. People quickly learned to back off once they discovered she had a temper as quick and hot as her red hair. Fights with everyone, but mostly Benedikt Brown (whom she does have a crush on). Living in bad neighborhoods before moving here, she has been arrested several times before. About 5'7",15 years of age, pale freckled skin, bushy shoulder length red hair that's always tangled, grey eyes with a constantly furrowed brow, a muscled build, usually wearing a tight tank-top and baggy pants, barefoot and carries around a butterfly knife.


Will update later, not finished
© Copyright 2007 Madame Demelza (appledoll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1327398-Gecko-Waters-Rough-Draft-Character-Sheet